About This Tour
This Tarlac Visita Iglesia Day Tour Package is from Manila to Tarlac Province visiting some of the well-known and loved churched of Tarlac.
The Tarlac Pilgrimage Tour package includes visit to the following churches: Santo Niño Parish Church in Bamban, San Nicolas De Tolentino Parish in Capas, Monasterio De Tarlac in San Jose, San Sebastian Cathedral in Tarlac City, San Josemaria Escriva Parish in Gerona, Saint Catherine of Alexandria in Gerona, Saint Rose of Lima Parish in Paniqui, Saint Raymund Nonnatus Church in Moncada, Sagrada Familia Parish in Gerona, Santa Faustina of the Divine Mercy Parish in Paniqui, and Shrine of St. Therese of the Child Jesus in Ramos.
The tour group is given 15-20 minutes of stay per church to do their own prayers. There will be no special mass to be celebrated for the group. However, if there is an on going mass in a particular church, the group can opt to attend the said mass.
- Van with driver/guide (10 persons per van)
- Toll fees and parking fees
- Visit to churches as stated in “About This Tour”
- 1 Bottle of 500ml mineral water
- 1 Rosary
- 1 Station of the Cross leaflet
- Meals and snacks
Validity of Package
- Daily until December 2022 based on private tour
Meeting Place and Drop Off Place
- Pick-up and drop-off within Metro Manila.
- For those coming from outside Metro Manila, pick up is any bus station terminal.
Conditions of Joining the Tour
- This tour requires 10 paying persons to proceed. It is either operated as a joiner tour or as an exclusive tour depending on the number of bookings received.
- All passengers must be physically fit to join the tour. Unaccompanied minors and senior citizens are allowed to join except when such minor or senior citizen has a chaperon.
- All participants must be fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination is required.
- All participants are required to wear face mask and face shield while inside the van and at all times during the tour.
- Participants must bring their own umbrella or cap/hats, alcohol, face mask and face shield.
- Only 1 hand bag is allowed per passenger.
- All churches listed will be visited subject to traffic condition and if the weather so allow it. We will endeavor that all churches will be visited but this shall be based on actual conditions on the day of the tour.
- The passenger shall sign a Waiver and Release Form prior to joining the tour.
- J8 Travel Services reserves the right to amend the tour program without prior notice.
- By joining the tour, the passenger agrees to be civil, respectful and courteous all throughout the duration of the tour. Further, the passenger agrees to the terms and conditions and future amends thereof without need of prior notice.
Rate and Payment Conditions
- 2,500.00 per person but 10 persons are required to run this tour.
- All payments must be made in full prior to travel date.
- Payment is done through bank deposit, Maya or GCash only. Please email us for details.
- Payment on the day of the tour itself is not allowed.
- Payments are non-refudable but transferable and rebookable.
For bookings and inquiries,