About This Tour
This Rizal Visita Iglesia Day Tour Package is from Manila to Rizal Province visiting some of the best-known churches in Rizal.
The Rizal Pilgrimage tour packages includes visit to the following churches: Our Lady Of Aranzazu Church in San Mateo, Nuestra Senora De La Anunciata Church, Boso-Boso in Antipolo City, Nuestra Senora De La Paz Y Buenviaje Church in Antipolo City, San Juan Bautista Church in Taytay, Our Lady Of Light Church in Cainta, St. Clement Church in Angono,Sta. Ursula Church in Binangonan, St. Jerome Church in Morong, St. Joseph Church in Baras, and San Ildefonso De Toledo Church in Tanay.
The tour group is given 15-20 minutes of stay per church to do their own prayers. There will be no special mass to be celebrated for the group. However, if there is an on going mass in a particular church, the group can opt to attend the said mass.
- Van with driver/guide (10 persons per van)
- Toll fees and parking fees
- Visit to churches as stated in “About This Tour”
- 1 Bottle of 500ml mineral water
- 1 Rosary
- 1 Station of the Cross leaflet
- Meals and snacks
Validity of Package
- Daily until December 2022 based on private tour
Meeting Place and Drop Off Place
- Pick-up and drop-off within Metro Manila.
- For those coming from outside Metro Manila, pick up is any bus station terminal.
Conditions of Joining the Tour
- This tour requires 10 paying persons to proceed. It is either operated as a joiner tour or as an exclusive tour depending on the number of bookings received.
- All passengers must be physically fit to join the tour. Unaccompanied minors and senior citizens are allowed to join except when such minor or senior citizen has a chaperon.
- All participants must be fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination is required.
- All participants are required to wear face mask and face shield while inside the van and at all times during the tour.
- Participants must bring their own umbrella or cap/hats, alcohol, face mask and face shield.
- Only 1 hand bag is allowed per passenger.
- All churches listed will be visited subject to traffic condition and if the weather so allow it. We will endeavor that all churches will be visited but this shall be based on actual conditions on the day of the tour.
- The passenger shall sign a Waiver and Release Form prior to joining the tour.
- J8 Travel Services reserves the right to amend the tour program without prior notice.
- By joining the tour, the passenger agrees to be civil, respectful and courteous all throughout the duration of the tour. Further, the passenger agrees to the terms and conditions and future amends thereof without need of prior notice.
Rate and Payment Conditions
- 2,500.00 per person but 10 persons are required to run this tour.
- All payments must be made in full prior to travel date.
- Payment is done through bank deposit, Maya or GCash only. Please email us for details.
- Payment on the day of the tour itself is not allowed.
- Payments are non-refudable but transferable and rebookable.
For bookings and inquiries,
You must be logged in to post a comment.