VIA CEBU PACIFIC (5J)
OCTOBER 25-29, 2016
MANILA-HO CHI MINH 5J751/2245/0020+1
SIEM REAP-MANILA 5J258/2250/0245+1
Hotel in Ho Chi Minh: Blessing Hotel
Hotel in Phnom Penh: Diamond Hotel
Hotel in Siem Reap: Prum Bayon Hotel
RATE PER PERSON
PHP 38, 000 ALL IN
Round trip airfare via Cebu Pacific (5J) – (mnl-sgn/rep-mnl)
2 nights hotel accommodation in Ho Chi Minh
1 night hotel accommodation in Phnom Penh
1 night hotel accommodation in Siem Reap
Full board meals (4breakfast/ 4lunch / 3 dinner)
Free round trip airport-hotel transfers
Ho Chi Minh City Tour + Cu Chi tunnel
Phnom Penh city tour
Siem Reap city tour
Inclusive of airline taxes, terminal fee & philippine travel tax
Free travel insurance (6-70yrs. Old)
Free 15kg baggage allowance
DAY1: MANILA-HO CHI MINH (NO MEALS)
Depart Manila for Ho Chi Minh via 5J751/2250/0020+1, upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, meet by our Representative and transferred to hotel for check-in Accommodation in Blessing Hotel Saigon or similar class
DAY2: HO CHI MINH CITY – CU CHI TUNNELS (B, L)
Breakfast inside hotel, start downtown tour along the famous Dong Khoi Street, passing by the Opera House, Town Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, and Independent Palace Lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon, head to Hoc Mon District to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, late afternoon back to hotel, rest of the day guests are free time Accommodation in Blessing Hotel Saigon or similar class
DAY3: HO CHI MINH CITY-BUS TO PHNOM PENH-CITY TOUR (B, L, D)
Breakfast inside or packed, early morning check-out, transfer to bus station to catch Mekong Express Bus to Phnom Penh (0700-1300), arrive and welcome by our representative in Phnom Penh, transfer to have lunch at a local restaurant, after lunch visit the Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda, later on explore the Central Market, the best place in the city for wooden
And stone carvings, old coins, jewelry, Cambodian and Chinese silk clothes, dinner at local restaurant, check-in at hotel Accommodation in Diamond Hotel Phnom Penh or similar class
DAY4: PHNOM PENH-SIEM REAP-CITY TOUR (B, L, D)
Breakfast inside hotel, depart Phnom Penh for Siem Reap by private coach escort by your tour guide, upon arrival in Siem Reap transfer to lunch at local restaurant, after lunch visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Angkor Thom (Big Angkor) is a 3km Square walled and moated royal city and was the last capital of Angkorian Empire, the South Gate is often the first stop On a tour of temples, dinner at local restaurant, check-in at hotel Accommodation in Prum Bayon Hotel or similar class
DAY 5: SIEM REAP-CITY TOUR-MANILA (B, L, D)
Breakfast inside hotel, check-out, explore the temples of the Small Circuit, the most famous among these is Ta Prohm Temple, built in the mid-12th to early 13th centuries, also visit Banteay Kdei, a Buddhist Monastery from the late 12th century And Srah Srang also known as the “pool of ablutions” end your tour at the twin towers of Chau Say, Tevoda and Thommanon. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch visit the visually, architecturally and artistically breathtaking Angkor Wat, and then enjoy last minute shopping at Old Market. After dinner assemble and transfer to airport for return flight to Manila via 5J258/2230/0210+1
*****HOME SWEET HOME*****
- A non-refundable deposit of PHP 15, 000 per person will be charge to guarantee the room and seats, and
- Itinerary, hotel & meals are still subject to change depending on the local traffic condition or situation
- Kindly bring light to medium jacket
- Hotels can differ from the itinerary
HOW TO BOOK AND BUY
- Choose your travel date, number of pax, email address and contact number.
- Wait for our advice if your preferred date is still available.
- Once available, please make payment immediately.
- Send the scanned copy of your passport.
- Once payment has been received we shall send to you the confirmation vouchers.
- Note: Air ticket & Travel Insurance will be send 3 days before departure.
- Above packages are based on book and buy basis, while Bookings are finalized, please remit full payment to our bank account in Manila, otherwise we will not guarantee the seats;
- No refund for unused tours, hotel accommodation and meals and transfer services;
- Above packages are non-rebookable, non-refundable, non-endorsable and non-reroutable;
- All payments must be deposited to
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
BDO Account Number: 2300123904
BPI Account Number: 0879116465
- Credit card payment is only accepted in Batangas Office and during trade events.
- Paypal payment address is email@example.com.
- We pick-up payments for transactions more than 500,000.00.
- For all bank deposits, please scan deposit slip and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No need to proceed to our office to pay in cash.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All rates are per person per booking or as indicated.
- All rates are valid on dates as indicated.
- Rates of Optional Tours exclude gratuities.
- Rooms are based on standard category or as specifically indicated. Room upgrade is subject to availability and surcharge.
- Breakfast is based on hotel provided meal/s or as indicated.
- Meals during tours are in local restaurants and we do not guarantee availability of Halal Meals. We do not guarantee availability of Halal restaurants.
- Check in time is 2PM. Check out time Is 12NN. Request for early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms and applicable fees.
- Tours are private.
- Airport transfers are either private or seat-in-coach. Proper advise will be made during finalization.
- Children are charged in full.
- No Senior citizen discount applies.
- Tour participants must be fit to join tours. Pregnant women, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and children must bring their own personal assistant. We do not assume any responsibility over ones physical disability to join tours. We do not have medical team on board.
- Once finalized, all payments made are non refundable, non-rebookable and non-transferable. No show/non-appearance and cancellation after finalization is charged in full.
- Reservation is allowed with 15,000.00 down payment but full payment must be settled when visas are approved.
Service Voucher is only issued upon full payment.
CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
J8 Travel Services, its employees, and/or sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. J8 Travel reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. All quotations/proposals are not finalized and must not be construed as a contract or an offer that such is available anytime. Payments constitute agreement to this condition and future amendments thereof.