REGULAR SEASON DATES
PEAK SEASON DATES ($888)
7C 2306 MANILA INCHEON 2355 0440 + 1
7C 2305 INCHEON MANILA 1935 2230
LOCAL 4STAR HOTEL
NAMI ISLAND • WINTER SONATA – Visit MT. SEORAK (Include Cable Car) • TEDDY BEAR FARM • KIMCHI MAKING • EVERLAND THEMEPARK (With unlimited ticket) • Visit 63 BUILDING (Sky art observatory deck ) • CHANGDEOKGUNG PALACE and BUKCHON HANOK VILLAGE • INSADONG • DUTY FREE SHOP • BIBAP SHOW • MYEONGDONG STREET • HANRIVER • TRICK EYE MUSEUM
Roundtrip Airfare via Jeju Air with 15kg baggage allowance (1pc)
Hotel Accommodation in a Local 4 Star Hotel
Meals, Tours, English Speaking Guide as per Itinerary
Travel Insurance up to 70years old only
Bp Tax USD29
Terminal Fee Php550
Ph Travel tax Php1620
Guide Tipping USD20
DAY 1 B/L/D
Arrival Incheon – Visit one of Korea’s Romantic place, NAMI ISLAND, shooting place of WINTER SONATA – Visit MT. SEORAK (Include Cable Car) where you could view the fascinating rock formations of Gwongeumseong region Be a childlike and enjoy the presence of adorable stuffed toys at TEDDY BEAR FARM- Check in Resort
DAY 2 B/L/D
Breakfast at Resort – Experience KIMCHI MAKING and feel like an ancient Korean while wearing their famous HANBOK – Experience the heart-pumping rides at EVERLAND THEMEPARK (With unlimited ticket) Visit 63 BUILDING (Sky art observatory deck ) where you could enjoy the breathtaking view of Seoul– Check in Hotel
DAY 3 B/L/D
Breakfast at Hotel – Be enthralled with their traditional houses in CHANGDEOKGUNG PALACE and BUKCHON HANOK VILLAGE Visit at their Top Korean Shopping center – INSADONG- Enjoy luxurious shopping at DUTY FREE SHOP – Be entertained with their famous BIBAP SHOW Have a taste of their street foods while shopping at MYEONGDONG STREET – Back to Hotel
DAY 4 B/L
Breakfast at Hotel – Visit more Korean Shopping Center – Be enthralled by the beauty of river while taking the cruise in HANRIVER- proceed to Local Supermarket for Korean Food and Souvenirs – have fun with variety of 3D art at TRICK EYE MUSEUM – Transfer to airport for Departure
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We require A USD300 deposit per person for guaranteed booking (NON-REFUNDABLE). Full payment must be settled 2 weeks prior to the departure date
- All tickets are issued as a group ticket therefore it is non refundable/ non-rebookable/ non endorsable/ non-reroutable
- Rates are quoted based on Twin and Triple Sharing
- Passenger traveling alone or using single room need to pay and additional of USD150 Single Supplement on top of the package fee
- Passport must be valid 6 months prior to the scheduled departure
- A guest who does not pass the immigration in Manila or Jeju International Airport, any and all tour fees will be NON-REFUNDABLE
- A guest is not allowed to deviate from the group, Surcharge will apply
- Korea Product Shopping is not allowed to remove in the itinerary
- Infant has no seat in aircraft, coach or any transfer vehicle. No service during the tour like meals, free vouchers and travel kit
- No In- Flight meals for JejuAir. However, On-Board Menu is available for purchase
- Drinks during meals are not included
- All meals are local meals during the tour unless specified
HOW TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE
• Send email to email@example.com indicating the following (copy paste the following):
LEAD NAME (Provide Full Name):
EXACT TRAVEL DATE/S (Provide exact/fixed travel date and not open dates):
NUM OF PERSONS JOINING (Provide exact number and names if possible):
TOUR PACKAGE (Specify only one place/package per inquiry):
OTHER DETAILS (Things you think are important for us to know):
Please wait for our reply if the tour package is available. If you do not receive email reply within the next 48 hours, it means that the package is not available or the information you provided is not complete. We do not respond to inquiries with incomplete data.
• If you receive an email confirmation, you will then be asked to make payment to our BDO account. Please make payment based on cut-off time provided. Note that failure to make payment on time would mean auto cancellation of your booking without need of further advise.
• Please scan or take a photo of the deposit slip and email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Keep the original deposit slip.
• After we verify the deposit, we will send you through email your service voucher and receipt. Should you wish to have the original copy, we can send it through LBC but you need to add 180.00 for the courier fee.
• You need not print the Service Voucher. Just show the electronic Voucher e-mailed to you to our guide/hotel during your travel dates.
• All payments must be deposited to
BDO (Banco De Oro)
Account Number: 2300123904
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands)
Account Number: 0879116465
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
Credit card payment is only accepted in Batangas Office and during trade events.
• Paypal payment address is email@example.com.
• We pick-up payments for transactions more than 500,000.00.
• For all bank deposits, please scan deposit slip and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
• No need to proceed to our office to pay in cash.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All rates are per person per booking or as indicated.
• Rooms are based on standard category or as specifically indicated. Room upgrade is subject to availability and surcharge.
• Breakfast is based on hotel provided meal/s or as indicated.
• Meals during tours are in local restaurants and we do not guarantee availability of Halal Meals. We do not guarantee availability of Halal restaurants.
• Check in time is 2PM. Check out time Is 12NN. Request for early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms and applicable fees.
• Tours are private.
• Airport transfers are either private or seat-in-coach. Proper advise will be made during finalization.
• Children are charged in full.
• No Senior citizen discount applies.
• Tour participants must be fit to join tours. Pregnant women, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and children must bring their own personal assistant. We do not assume any responsibility over ones physical disability to join tours. We do not have medical team on board.
• Once finalized, all payments made are non refundable, non-rebookable and non-transferable. No show/non-appearance and cancellation after finalization is charged in full.
• Reservation is allowed with 15,000.oo down payment but full payment must be settled when visas are approved.
• Service Voucher is only issued upon full payment.
CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
J8 Travel Services, its employees, and/or sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. J8 Travel reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. All quotations/proposals are not finalized and must not be construed as a contract or an offer that such is available anytime. Payments constitute agreement to this condition and future amendments thereof.