11 Days 10 nights touring through Amman, Mount Nebo, Madaba, Petra, Tiberias, Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Bethlehem, Galilee, Nazareth, St. Catherine, Mount Sinai, Cairo, Nile River Cruise
DAY 1 – ARRIVAL IN AMMAN MT. NEBO –MADABA (L,D)
Arrival in Amman airport. Meet and assist at the airport. Later transfer to Mt. Nebo, where Moses viewed the Promised Land before he died. Then proceed to Madaba to visit the Monastery of St. George, which host the unique mosaic Map of Egypt, Jordan and Holy land. The map is believed to be the first one for this area, as it is built in the 6th century, transfer to hotel for check in Dinner and overnight.
DAY 2 – AMMAN-PETRA–AMMAN (B, L, D)
Breakfast inside the hotel. Morning proceed to the lost city of Petra with Horseback Ride through the picturesque siq, and visit the Treasury. Then sightseeing tour of Amman, dinner and overnight in Amman.
DAY 3 – BORDER CROSSING TO ISRAEL – TIBERIAS (B, L, D)
Hotel Breakfast and check out. Transfer to Sheik Hussein Bridge for crossing into Israel. Then to Yardenit (Jordan River) where St. John the Baptist baptized Jesus Christ continue to Tiberias for check in, dinner and overnight.
DAY 4 – TIBERIAS (B, L, D)
Hotel Breakfast. Start the tour with Boatride on the Sea of Galilee. Drive to Capernaum, the town where Jesus made His home after leaving Nazareth. View the remains of the ancient Synagogue in which He taught, and on to Tabgha, where the Miracle of the Multiplication of Loaves and Fishes took place. Drive to Mount of Beatitudes, this is the site of the Sermon on the Mount and St. Peter’s Primary Church, See the remains of St. Peter’s House, The church of the first miracle in the wedding of Cana where Jesus performed His first miracle changing water into wine. Then to Mt. Tabor to see the Basilica of Transfiguration. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Tiberias.
DAY 5 – TIBERIAS –JERUSALEM (B, L, D)
Hotel Breakfast and check out. Travel to Haifa, visit the Basilica of Mt. Carmel, Ceasarea, which was built by Mt. Herod the Great to catch the sight of the Aqueducts and the Roman Theater. This is where St. Paul was imprisoned. Proceed to Jaffa and visit the city where Yona set sail on. Drive to Ein Karem for St. John the Baptist Church and Church of Visitacion (Magnificat) where the Blessed Virgin Mary visited Elizabeth then to Jerusalem for hotel check in, dinner and overnight.
DAY 6 – JERUSALEM- QUMRAN–DEAD SEA (B, L, D)
Hotel Breakfast. Full day tour includes Mount of Olives to visit the Ascension Chapel. Visit the Church of Pater Noster to witness the “Lord’s Prayer” Proceed to the Church of Dominus Flevit where God wept over Jerusalem.
Move on and continue by walking down the Palm Sunday road to the Church of All Nations and the Garden of Gethsemane to see the Rock of Agony, the place where Jesus prayed before the Roman soldiers came for Him.Visit Dead Sea the lowest point on earth. Swim at the Dead Sea beach. Then proceed to Qumran, the caves of the Essences where Dead Sea Scrolls where found by a wandering shepherd boy. Check in and dinner at the hotel.
DAY 7 – JERUSALEM – BETHLEHEM – JERUSALEM (B, L, D)
Hotel Breakfast. Visit to St. Anne’s Church, Bethsaida Pool, Wailing Wall, Via Dolorosa and go through the Stations of the Cross to the Holy Sepulchre where Jesus was crucified, died and rose from the dead. Move to Church of Nativity.Visit also the Basilica and Grotto of the Nativity and the Manger Square. Return via Lazarus Tomb and Shepherd’s Field. Back to Jerusalem for hotel dinner and overnight.
DAY 8 – JERUSALEM – ST. CATHERINE (B, L, D)
Hotel Breakfast and check out. Cross Taba border for Egypt with assistance on both borders. Arrive Sinai then transfer to hotel in St. Catherine for check in, dinner and overnight.
DAY 9 ST.CATHERINE-CAIRO (B, L, D)
Early Morning Mountain climbs to Mt. Sinai, where the Ten Commandments were given to Moses. On return, will have hotel breakfast and check out. Visit St. Catherine Monastery then travel to Cairo and see Moses Springs and Suez Canal. Check in at hotel in Cairo for dinner and overnight.
DAY 10 – CAIRO (B, L, D)
After breakfast visit Egyptian Museum, where you can see the finest displays of Artifacts, Relics, Statues and Jewelers from all of the Pharaohs Reigns, Also the only riches with remarkable museum in the world. Also see one of the Wonders of the World, the Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx. You will also visit Church of Virgin Mary, Visit to St. George Coptic Church, Visit to St. Sergius Churchand Citadel then visit Khan El Khalili Bazaar for shopping. In the evening, will have Dinner Cruise at Nile River with Belly Dancing Show before returning to hotel for overnight.
DAY 11 – CAIRO – MANILA (B)
Breakfast at hotel, the rest of the day is free for last minute shopping. Then transfer to Cairo Airport for flight to Manila.
DAY 12 – ARRIVE MANILA
Arrive Manila from a memorable tour.
Home sweet home
- Economy roundtrip airfare inclusive of all airline taxes
- 4 and 5 star accommodation based on twin/double
- Meeting & assistance at Amman Airport
- Meeting & assistance at Sheikh Hussein Border
- All Sightseeing tours as per itinerary
- Private air-conditioned tour bus
- Full board meals
- Nile River Buffet Dinner cruise in Cairo
- Local Guide in Jordan, Israel, Egypt
- All entrance fees in Jordan Israel and Egypt as per Itinerary
- Filipino Tour Chaplain
- Filipino Tour Escort
- Personalized Luggage tags
- Tips for the Drivers and Local Guides
- Jordan Visa Fees and Departure Tax
- Egypt Visa Fees and Entry Fees
- Israel Departure Tax
- Extra drinks during meals
- Optional camel ride (Mt. Sinai)
- Travel Insurance
- Scanned copy of passport’s bio-page
- Passport should be valid for 6 months
- Personal Information Sheet
Booking Terms And Conditions
- 300USD (or it’s peso equivalent) non-refundable booking deposit is required 4 months prior to travel dates.
- 100% charge will be applied to any cancellation made 1 month prior to departure
- 50% deposit upon approval of the visa will be applied
- Full payment is required upon release of air ticket
- Minimum of 2 pax per booking.
- Single room surcharge is 600USD (or its peso equivalent)
- All participants are required to attend Orientation and Briefing to be done 2 weeks prior to travel date. Place and time will be properly advised.
- The tour operator reserves the right to modify or change the itinerary based on air and ground conditions without prior notice. The operator however shall endeavor to make the tour essentially the same even with modifications incorporated.
- By joining the tour, the passenger agrees to be civil, respectful and courteous all throughout the duration of the tour. Further, the passenger agrees to the terms and conditions and future amendments thereof without need of prior notice.
- The availability of this tour package to run depends on AITF and LGU policies and protocols.
- Passengers are required to strictly follow government guidelines on travelling during COVID19.
- This package runs pending permission of all government agencies involved.
Available upon request
Available all year-round based on private group tour with a minimum of 30 paying passengers. On certain dates, J8 Travel Services organizes a joiner group tour to Holy Land.