NO VISA REQUIRED!
7C 2384 MANILA JEJU 0200 0625
7C 2383 JEJU MANILA 2230 0000+1
September 30 – October 2
5star Hotel: Ramada Jeju Hamdeok World Wide Hotel
HALLA (EORIMOK) • DAEPO JUSANGJEOLLI CLIFF ICE AND TRICK ART MUSEUM • SEONGSAN ILCHULBONG PEAK • ECOLAND CHEONJIYEON WATERFALL • SONGEUP FOLK VILLAGE CHILSUNG-RO STREET • SEEWEED MUSEUM
2 nights hotel accommodation
Round-trip Airfare via JejuAir
Round-trip transfers (Airport to Hotel & Hotel to Airport)
Itineraries and its corresponding entrance fees and transfers
Service of English Tour Guide
Full Board Meals
1 bottle of mineral water per day per person
Travel Insurance up to 70 years of age
Baggage Allowance: Check in: 15 Kilos
Hand carry: 10 Kilos
Travel Taxes: BP Tax USD 29 / PH Tax USD 36 / LI Tax USD 13 ($68)
Customary tipping of USD5 per day per person ($15)
From Manila, Arrival at Jeju International Airport- Meet & Greet Tour Guide then breakfast. Visit:
- Cheonjiyeon Waterfalls, consists of man-made ponds and landscaped pathways-
- Joane Bear Museum, a gallery exhibition hall for Joanne Oh, a world-famous teddy bear artist- The museum, which boasts the motto “nature and environmentalism”, showcases teddy bears that are made of all-natural materials-Daepo
- Jusangjeolli Cliff, are stone pillars piled up along the coast and is a designated cultural monument of Jeju Island-
Have Lunch at Convention International Buffet
And a visit to Hallasan Eorimok, designated as a national park in 1970, there are 368 parasitic volcanoes called Oreums (peaks) around the main mountain. It will definitely be a trek but on the easier and shorter trails
• Chilsung-ro Shopping Street, the no. 1 Fashion street in Jeju Island offers a lot of stores, be it branded such as Nike, Addidas, Beanpole, etc or just looking for fashionable clothing like the K-Pop way, name it and this street have it!
• And learn how to make your favorite seaweed at the Seaweed Museum plus walk like a traditional Korean by wearing their famous Hanbok
• End your day right before checking in at a hotel that will give you the comfort of your home for the next few days
After breakfast at Ramada Hamdeok Jeju Hotel and visit: It’s time for Cosmetic Shopping and achieve the Korean Skin. Then come alive with the Trick Eye Museum and be frozen at the Ice Museum that includes a 5D Movie Experience lunch at a local Korean Restaurant. The ever famous Ecoland, visitors can explore around in a train that looks like 1800s’ steam powered Baldwin train while exploring the forest. It also has a lake for visitors to experience the ecosystem of the forest, take a walk, and enjoy picnic. Health is wealth at the Ginseng Store. When buying ginseng, consider the health ‘type’ of the person that the ginseng will be consumed by, the quality of ginseng, and the type of ginseng. Feel the excitement and enjoy watching NANTA SHOW, one of Korea’s finest wave performances – Eat like a royalty and enjoy the Meat Buffet for dinner at the end of the day, indulge in a nice hot bath inside your hotel
After breakfast inside the hotel, early check out of hotel is a necessity
Visit Seongsan Sunrise Peak, a UNESCO Heritage, is an archetypal tuff cone formed by hydrovolcanic eruptions upon a shallow seabed about 5 thousand years ago. The crater looks like a gigantic crown. Surrounded by rapeseed flowers in spring is beyond doubt a magnificent sight to behold.
Witness the old villages at the Songeup Folk Village in which a vast amount of culture is preserved – Once again, treat yourself to a healthy Lunch at a Local Restaurant. Duty Free Shop in Jeju is the most sought after Duty Free Shop that offers a wide variety of items – A Local Supermarket will definitely make your tour a memorable one, where you can buy quality souvenirs at an affordable price. A dinner with the group is a must before we depart at the Jeju International Airport. Goodbye Jeju Island, till we meet again!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We require A USD300 deposit per person for guaranteed booking (NON-REFUNDABLE). Full payment must be settled 2 weeks prior to the departure date
- All tickets are issued as a group ticket therefore it is non refundable/ non-rebookable/ non endorsable/ non-reroutable
- Rates are quoted based on Twin and Triple Sharing
- Passenger travelling alone or using single room need to pay and additional of USD150 Single Supplement on top of the package fee
- Passport must be valid 6 months prior to the scheduled departure
- A guest who does not pass the immigration in Manila or Jeju International Airport, any and all tour fees will be NON-REFUNDABLE
- A guest is not allowed to deviate from the group, Surcharge will apply
- Korea Product Shopping is not allowed to remove in the itinerary
- Infant has no seat in aircraft, coach or any transfer vehicle. No service during the tour like meals, free vouchers and travel kit
- No In- Flight meals for JejuAir. However, On-Board Menu is available for purchase
- Drinks during meals are not included
- All meals are local meals during the tour unless specified
HOW TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE
• Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the following (copy paste the following):
LEAD NAME (Provide Full Name):
EXACT TRAVEL DATE/S (Provide exact/fixed travel date and not open dates):
NUM OF PERSONS JOINING (Provide exact number and names if possible):
TOUR PACKAGE (Specify only one place/package per inquiry):
OTHER DETAILS (Things you think are important for us to know):
Please wait for our reply if the tour package is available. If you do not receive email reply within the next 48 hours, it means that the package is not available or the information you provided is not complete. We do not respond to inquiries with incomplete data.
• If you receive an email confirmation, you will then be asked to make payment to our BDO account. Please make payment based on cut-off time provided. Note that failure to make payment on time would mean auto cancellation of your booking without need of further advise.
• Please scan or take a photo of the deposit slip and email to email@example.com . Keep the original deposit slip.
• After we verify the deposit, we will send you through email your service voucher and receipt. Should you wish to have the original copy, we can send it through LBC but you need to add 180.00 for the courier fee.
• You need not print the Service Voucher. Just show the electronic Voucher e-mailed to you to our guide/hotel during your travel dates.
• All payments must be deposited to
BDO (Banco De Oro)
Account Number: 2300123904
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands)
Account Number: 0879116465
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
Credit card payment is only accepted in Batangas Office and during trade events.
• Paypal payment address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We pick-up payments for transactions more than 500,000.00.
• For all bank deposits, please scan deposit slip and send to email@example.com
• No need to proceed to our office to pay in cash.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All rates are per person per booking or as indicated.
• Rooms are based on standard category or as specifically indicated. Room upgrade is subject to availability and surcharge.
• Breakfast is based on hotel provided meal/s or as indicated.
• Meals during tours are in local restaurants and we do not guarantee availability of Halal Meals. We do not guarantee availability of Halal restaurants.
• Check in time is 2PM. Check out time Is 12NN. Request for early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms and applicable fees.
• Tours are private.
• Airport transfers are either private or seat-in-coach. Proper advise will be made during finalization.
• Children are charged in full.
• No Senior citizen discount applies.
• Tour participants must be fit to join tours. Pregnant women, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and children must bring their own personal assistant. We do not assume any responsibility over ones physical disability to join tours. We do not have medical team on board.
• Once finalized, all payments made are non refundable, non-rebookable and non-transferable. No show/non-appearance and cancellation after finalization is charged in full.
• Reservation is allowed with 15,000.oo down payment but full payment must be settled when visas are approved.
• Service Voucher is only issued upon full payment.
CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
J8 Travel Services, its employees, and/or sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. J8 Travel reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. All quotations/proposals are not finalized and must not be construed as a contract or an offer that such is available anytime. Payments constitute agreement to this condition and future amendments thereof.