Visit Vatican Museum and St. Peter’s Basilica, view the Colloseum, Roman Forum and Trevi Fountain, Shop in Spanish Steps in Rome. See St Mark’s Square and the Basilica. Visit to Swarovsky Factory in Innsbruck. Enjoy the snow at Mt. Mount Titlis in Switzerland. See Notre Dame Cathedral, Arch the Triompe, Eiffel Tower in Paris and More!!!
DAY01 MANILA ROME
Depart Manila, aboard your favorite airline. Enjoy in flight amenities, meals and entertainment.
DAY02 ARRIVE ROME (D)
Upon arrival in Rome, you will be transferred to the city to meet the local guide for a half day city tour to see the best of Rome including the Coloseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, and more… Then transfer to local restaurant for dinner. Check in to your hotel.
DAY03 ROME (BD)
After breakfast, you will visit the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel one of the most visited places in the Vatican City, this was established on 1929 by the Lateran Treaty. Then some time to see St. Peter’s Basilica and its Square. The rest of day is free for shopping in Spanish Steps. Dinner then to your hotel for check in.
DAY04 ROME – PISA – FLORENCE (BD)
Another wonderful day in Italy! Morning drive to Venetto passing Umbria and Tuscany Regions then, you’ll be transferred to Florence-one of the liveliest and most creative in Europe with some of the world’s greatest Works of Art and magnificent buildings. Upon arrival you will proceed to the city for sightseeing tour that includes the works of Michelangelo, the Cathedral and its dome, the Baptistery, then to the open gallery of Piazza Signoria, then to Santa Croce.
DAY05 FLORENCE – VENICE (BD)
Magical Venice! The city of Marco Polo! You will proceed to Troncheto pier and take a ride to San Marco. City sightseeing on foot in Venice Island visiting Basilica de San Marco, the Saint Mark’s Square, Bridge of Sights followed by Murano glass blowing demonstration. Back to Venice Mestre for dinner and check in.
DAY06 VENICE – INNSBRUCK (BD)
After breakfast, proceed to Innsbruck. You will spend your day in this beautiful place. Innsbruck is the provincial capital of Tyrol and the fifth largest city in Austria by population. Dinner and check in.
DAY07 INNSBRUCK –SCHAFHAUSSEN– LUCERNE (BD)
Today, you will be visiting Swarovsky Factory and the famous the Golden Roof before leaving Austria for Lucerne via Schafhausen, see the largest plain waterfall in Europe. Then enjoy the breath-taking sights going to Lucerne.
DAY08 LUCERNE– MT.TITLIS–LUCERNE (BD)
After breakfast, your tour will be highlighted by taking to the Peak of Mt. Titlis (10,000 feet) by revolving car, take time to enjoy the panoramic view of the Swiss Alps as you spend your time taking pictures of the snowcapped mountains. Later, go back to Lucerne for some last minute shopping. Do not forget to take a photo of the Wooden Bridge as well as the Lion Monument. Dinner then back to hotel.
DAY09 LUCERNE– PARIS (BD)
After breakfast, say goodbye to beautiful city of Lucerne as we drive to Paris via Dijon. Upon arrival, dinner will be served in a restaurant. Overnight at the hotel and be ready for tomorrow’s tour.
DAY10 PARIS (BD)
Paris is the world’s most popular city destination and has plenty of must-see places where you will see today. Your English speaking guide will starts to brief you with all the information that will start with an outside view of Notre Dame Cathedral. See the façade of Louvre Museum, Champs Elysees, Arch of Triomphe, The Opera, Concorde Square, Vendom Square and to top it all ascend to the second level of Eiffel Tower (or an entrance to the Louvre Muesum to see the controversial behind the smile of Mona Lisa). Then the whole afternoon will be free for shopping at the Gallery La Fayette. You will see all branded products in one place – Loius Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci and other branded products. Then, dinner and transfer to your hotel.
DAY11 PARIS – MANILA (B)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel, rest of the day is free until you transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
DAY12 JUN 30 MANILA
Welcome back to Manila!
Roundtrip Airfare via Thai Airways
3 Star Hotel Accommodations on twin
Daily breakfast inside the hotel
Daily dinner (Local & Chinese Meals)
View of Eiffel Tower
Entrance to Vatican Museum
Excursion to Mt. Titlis
Pre departure Merienda briefing
Local Guide During city tour
Private LDC Motorcoach services
Filipino Tour Escort/ Coordinator
Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
Personalized Luggage tags
Travel Insurance (If travelling w/ parents, free up to 60yrs old only.
Phil. Travel Tax: (37usd)
Airfare taxes: (75usd subject to change)
Lunch and beverages during meals
Schengen visa fee (6000php subject to change)
Tips for Local Guide, Driver, Porters and Restaurant
$10/ person/day = USD100.00 (collect in Manila)
Application Form with Signature (A4)
Passport Valid for 6 Months
2 Copies of recent passport size pictures
School ID, Proof of Enrolment or Diploma
Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
If Traveling w/ Parents:
Certificate of Employment with
Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
Additional If Self Employed
Income Tax Return of Business
Annual Declaration of Income
$300 booking deposit is non refundable.
Valid for students from 16-25 yrs old only
Full Cancellation charges will be applied
to any cancellation made 2 weeks prior 2 dep.
50% deposit upon approval of the visa
will be applied.
Supplement will be applied for ext.
If traveling w/ parents: Add’l $300/pax
Insurance: 61-70 years old: PhP500
2,588USD/pax minimum of 30 travelling together
HOW TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE
• Send email to email@example.com indicating the following (copy paste the following):
LEAD NAME (Provide Full Name):
EXACT TRAVEL DATE/S (Provide exact/fixed travel date and not open dates):
NUM OF PERSONS JOINING (Provide exact number and names if possible):
TOUR PACKAGE (Specify only one place/package per inquiry):
OTHER DETAILS (Things you think are important for us to know):
Please wait for our reply if the tour package is available. If you do not receive email reply within the next 48 hours, it means that the package is not available or the information you provided is not complete. We do not respond to inquiries with incomplete data.
• If you receive an email confirmation, you will then be asked to make payment to our BDO account. Please make payment based on cut-off time provided. Note that failure to make payment on time would mean auto cancellation of your booking without need of further advise.
• Please scan or take a photo of the deposit slip and email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Keep the original deposit slip.
• After we verify the deposit, we will send you through email your service voucher and receipt. Should you wish to have the original copy, we can send it through LBC but you need to add 180.00 for the courier fee.
• You need not print the Service Voucher. Just show the electronic Voucher e-mailed to you to our guide/hotel during your travel dates.
• All payments must be deposited to
BDO (Banco De Oro)
Account Number: 2300123904
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands)
Account Number: 0879116465
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
Credit card payment is only accepted in Batangas Office and during trade events.
• Paypal payment address is email@example.com.
• We pick-up payments for transactions more than 500,000.00.
• For all bank deposits, please scan deposit slip and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
• No need to proceed to our office to pay in cash.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All rates are per person per booking or as indicated.
• All rates are valid until December 2016 except during Holidays, long weekends and convention dates.
• Surcharge will be collected during peak days. Rate shall be advised during finalization.
• Rates of Optional Tours exclude gratuities.
• Rooms are based on standard category or as specifically indicated. Room upgrade is subject to availability and surcharge.
• Breakfast is based on hotel provided meal/s or as indicated.
• Meals during tours (if included in the program) are in local restaurants and we do not guarantee availability of Halal Meals. We do not guarantee availability of Halal restaurants.
• Check in time is 2PM. Check out time Is 12NN. Request for early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms and applicable fees.
• Tours are either private or seat-in-coach as specifically indicated.
• Airport transfers are either private or seat-in-coach. Proper advise will be made during finalization.
• Children are charged in full.
• Infant ( below 2 years old) is free.
• Senior citizen discount applies. However, only one slot is allocated per tour.
• Tour participants must be fit to join tours. Pregnant women, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and children must bring their own personal assistant. We do not assume any responsibility over ones physical disability to join tours. We do not have medical team on board.
• Once finalized, all payments made are non refundable, non-rebookable and non-transferable. No show/non-appearance and cancellation after finalization is charged in full.
• Reservation is allowed with 50% down payment but full payment must be done at least 10 days prior to travel date.
• Service Voucher is only issued upon full payment.
CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
J8 Travel Services, its employees, and/or sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. J8 Travel reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. All quotations/proposals are not finalized and must not be construed as a contract or an offer that such is available anytime. Payments constitute agreement to this condition and future amendments thereof.