See Notre Dame Cathedral (Façade), Ascend to the 2nd level of Eiffel Tower or Louvre Museum, Visit Brussels Grand Place and Atomium, Visit to Cheese and Clog Factory in Holland, Amsterdam Canal Cruise, Rhine River Cruise in Germany, See Heidelberg Castle, Black forest Cuckoo Clock Demo, Photo stop in Rhine Falls, Mt. Mount Titlis, photo stop of Vaduz Castle, Visit to Swarovski Factory, See St Mark’s Square and the Basilica, Visit to Vatican Museum ,Sistine Chapel, St Peters Basilica and the Square, the Colosseo & Pisa & More.
DAY 1 DEPART MANILA – ROME
Depart Manila on a prestigious airline. Enjoy in-flight meals, amenities, and entertainment.
DAY 2 ARRIVE – ROME (D)
Upon arrival in Rome, you will meet an English Speaking Airport Assistant for sightseeing tour of Rome will take you to the major sights and Landmarks visiting the Coloseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon of the Opera, the Spanish Steps and more… then transfer to restaurant for dinner then check-in to your hotel. The rest of the day is free.
DAY 3 ROME (BD)
After breakfast, half day tour of the Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel, then to St. Peter’s Basilica and its Square … The rest of the day is free for shopping. Dinner
Day 3 ROME – PISA – VENICE (BD)
After breakfast, transfer to Venice. Have a photo stop at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, One of the Seven Wonders of the World, and free time for lunch, then heading to Venice, passing the Tuscany & Umbria Region. Enjoy the Countryside sceneries of Italy. Upon arrival in Venice, proceed to the restaurant for dinner then check in.
DAY 5 VENICE – INNSBRUCK (BD)
After breakfast, motor coach to Tronchetto pier and take a Vaporetto ride to San Marco. City sightseeing on foot of Venice Island visiting Basilica de San Marco, the Saint Mark’s Square, Bridge of Sighs, followed by Murano glass blowing demonstration. Back to Tronchetto pier then proceed to Innsbruck for dinner then check in.
DAY 6 INNSBRUCK–VADUZ-LUCERNE (BD)
After breakfast, we will visit the Swarovski Crystal Shop in Innsbruck. Then take Austria via Vaduz, the capital of Principality of Liechtenstein. Dinner then check in.
DAY 7 LUCERNE- MT TITLIS-LUCERNE (BD)
After breakfast, your will be astounded with the world’s first revolving cable car to the peak of Mount Titlis (10K feet). Take time to enjoy the panoramic view of the Swiss Alps as you spend your time taking pictures of the snowcapped mountains. Later, proceed back to Lucerne for some shopping. Dinner inside the hotel, the rest of the day is free for your own pace.
DAY 8 LUCERNE-RHINEFALLS-TITISEE-HEIDELBERG
After breakfast, say goodbye to Lucerne as we drive to Schaffhausen to see Europe’s largest falls in Europe, the Rhine falls. Then continue as you stop in the Black Forest Region of Germany in Titisee for a Cuckoo Clock demonstration, and then continue to Heidelberg. Dinner & check in.
DAY 9 HEIDELBERG-STGOAR-BOPPARD-AMSTERDAM BD
After breakfast, a short city tour will commence following the footsteps of our National hero Dr.Jose Rizal, where he earned his doctorate degree at University of Heidelberg. See some other places where he lived. A photo stops at Heidelberg Castle after. Then transfer to St.Goar to take a Rhine River Cruise to Boppard. Admire the beautiful villages, the castles perched high above the river, and the numerous terraced vineyards. Upon arrival in Boppard, board in your coach again, bid farewell to Germany and say hello to Netherlands.
DAY 10 AMSTERDAM (BD)
After breakfast, start your city tour of Amsterdam with a visit to the Diamond Polishing House, a photo stop in Windmill and after, you will have a Canal Cruise and visit to Cheese and Clog factory, have a picture taking of the Windmill, then free time in Dam square, for your shopping or perhaps visit the famous red light district. Dinner and back to the hotel.
DAY 11 AMSTERDAM – BRUSSELS- PARIS (BD)
After breakfast, travel to Paris via Brussels, Brussels is Belgium’s capital and home to the headquarters of the European Union, visit the city Brussels for lunch stop. See Grand Place, Mannekin Pis and a photo stop in Atomium, the venue of 1958 Brussels World’s Expo. Then after lunch, heading to Paris, the fashion capital of Europe. Upon arrival in Paris, dinner and check in.
DAY 12 PARIS (BD)
After breakfast, city orientation of Paris will follow. English speaking guide will start to brief you with all the information that will start with an outside view of Notre Dame Cathedral, have a view of the façade of Louvre Museum, Champs Elysees, Arch of Triumph, The Opera, Concorde Square, Vendome Square and to top it all, ascend to the second level of Eiffel Tower, or if not available due to long queue, we will replace Louvre Museum with English speaking guide with entrance. The rest of the afternoon is free for shopping, dinner and back to the hotel.
DAY 13 PARIS (B)
Free day at leisure (No services except breakfast)
DAY 14 PARIS – MANILA (B)
After breakfast, the rest of the day is free until you transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
DAY 15 MANILA
Arrival Manila from a very memorable and gratifying European trip.
Roundtrip Economy Airfare (Thai or Emirates)
4-Star Hotel Accommodations
Daily Breakfast inside the hotel
Daily dinner (Local & Chinese Meals)
Excursion to Mt. Titlis (10000 Feet)
Rhine River Cruise in Germany
Pre departure Merienda briefing
Local Guide During city tour
Entrance to the 2nd Level of Eiffel Tower
Entrance to Vatican Museum with
Private LDC Motorcoach services
Filipino Tour Escort/ Coordinator
Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
Personalized Luggage tags
Travel Insurance for up to 60 years old
City Tax in Rome and Venice
Phil. Travel Tax P1620 or $37
Airfare taxes: $74.00
Lunch and beverages (drinks) during meals
Visa fee (P6000) Schengen subject to change
Tips for local Guide, driver, restaurant and porters
Application Form with Signature (A4)
Passport Valid for 6 Months
4 Copies of recent passport size pictures
Certificate of Employment with
Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
Income Tax Return (orig. /Photocopies)
Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent
if not traveling with Spouse
Additional If Self Employed
Income Tax Return of Business
Annual Declaration of Income
$300 booking deposit is non refundable.
Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancelled made 2 weeks b4 dep
50% deposit upon approval of the visa will be applied.
Ticket supplement will be applied for extension / deviation of stay.
Insurance for 61-69 Y.O. – P500.00
Single Supplement: USD800.00
Minimum of 30 pax $3,788.00
Minimum of 25 pax $3,888.00
Minimum of 20 pax $4,188.00
Minimum of 15 pax $4,388.00
3,788USD/pax minimum of 30 travelling together
HOW TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE
• Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the following (copy paste the following):
LEAD NAME (Provide Full Name):
EXACT TRAVEL DATE/S (Provide exact/fixed travel date and not open dates):
NUM OF PERSONS JOINING (Provide exact number and names if possible):
TOUR PACKAGE (Specify only one place/package per inquiry):
OTHER DETAILS (Things you think are important for us to know):
Please wait for our reply if the tour package is available. If you do not receive email reply within the next 48 hours, it means that the package is not available or the information you provided is not complete. We do not respond to inquiries with incomplete data.
• If you receive an email confirmation, you will then be asked to make payment to our BDO account. Please make payment based on cut-off time provided. Note that failure to make payment on time would mean auto cancellation of your booking without need of further advise.
• Please scan or take a photo of the deposit slip and email to email@example.com . Keep the original deposit slip.
• After we verify the deposit, we will send you through email your service voucher and receipt. Should you wish to have the original copy, we can send it through LBC but you need to add 180.00 for the courier fee.
• You need not print the Service Voucher. Just show the electronic Voucher e-mailed to you to our guide/hotel during your travel dates.
• All payments must be deposited to
BDO (Banco De Oro)
Account Number: 2300123904
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands)
Account Number: 0879116465
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
Credit card payment is only accepted in Batangas Office and during trade events.
• Paypal payment address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We pick-up payments for transactions more than 500,000.00.
• For all bank deposits, please scan deposit slip and send to email@example.com
• No need to proceed to our office to pay in cash.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All rates are per person per booking or as indicated.
• All rates are valid until December 2016 except during Holidays, long weekends and convention dates.
• Surcharge will be collected during peak days. Rate shall be advised during finalization.
• Rates of Optional Tours exclude gratuities.
• Rooms are based on standard category or as specifically indicated. Room upgrade is subject to availability and surcharge.
• Breakfast is based on hotel provided meal/s or as indicated.
• Meals during tours (if included in the program) are in local restaurants and we do not guarantee availability of Halal Meals. We do not guarantee availability of Halal restaurants.
• Check in time is 2PM. Check out time Is 12NN. Request for early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms and applicable fees.
• Tours are either private or seat-in-coach as specifically indicated.
• Airport transfers are either private or seat-in-coach. Proper advise will be made during finalization.
• Children are charged in full.
• Infant ( below 2 years old) is free.
• Senior citizen discount applies. However, only one slot is allocated per tour.
• Tour participants must be fit to join tours. Pregnant women, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and children must bring their own personal assistant. We do not assume any responsibility over ones physical disability to join tours. We do not have medical team on board.
• Once finalized, all payments made are non refundable, non-rebookable and non-transferable. No show/non-appearance and cancellation after finalization is charged in full.
• Reservation is allowed with 50% down payment but full payment must be done at least 10 days prior to travel date.
• Service Voucher is only issued upon full payment.
CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
J8 Travel Services, its employees, and/or sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. J8 Travel reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. All quotations/proposals are not finalized and must not be construed as a contract or an offer that such is available anytime. Payments constitute agreement to this condition and future amendments thereof.