VIA CEBU PACIFIC (5J)
December 26-30, 2016
December 27-31, 2016
Hotel in Tokyo: Sunshine City Prince Hotel or similar
Hotel in Fuji: Jiragonno Fuji No Yakata Hotel or similar
PHP 84,700.00 ALL IN
DAY 01 Manila – Narita – Tokyo (L/D)
Guests check-in at NAIA International Airport Terminal 3 (3) hours before the flight, depart Manila via 5J5054 0525/1035 arrive at Narita International Airport, meet and transfer to local restaurant for lunch, tour Asakusa Temple, Nakamise Shopping Street, Outside picture taking of Tokyo Sky Tree, check-in at hotel. Overnight in Sunshine City Prince Hotel or similar
DAY 02 Disneyland or Disney Sea (B/D)
After breakfast, enjoy whole day Tokyo Disneyland or Disney Sea adventure (guest can only choose 1 attraction), pick up for dinner. Overnight in Sunshine City Prince Hotel or similar
DAY 03 Mt Fuji/Hakone (B/L/D)
After breakfast, hotel check-out, visit Mt Fuji 5th station (if weather permits), free time shopping at Gotemba Outlet Mall, check- in at hotel, overnight in Jiraganno Fujino Yakata Hotel or similar
DAY 04 Hakone/Yokohama/Tokyo (B/L/D)
After breakfast, hotel check-out, have a short 10 minutes refreshing cruise at Lake Ashi, Komagatake Ropeway, Sankeien Garden, Minatomirai, check-in at hotel. Overnight in Sunshine City Prince Hotel or similar
DAY 05 Tokyo/Narita (B)
After hotel breakfast, check-out assemble at hotel lobby for group departure to airport for flight via 5J5055 1145/1545
*HOME SWEET HOME*
Round trip airfare via Cebu Pacific with free 15kg luggage (no meals on board)
Airline taxes, PH tax & Terminal Fee
4 nights hotel accommodation base on twin/double or triple sharing
4 breakfast, 3 lunch & 4 dinner at local restaurants
Tours and transfer as per itinerary with English speaking guide
Admission fee included as per itinerary
Tipping to guide and driver
Assistance of an airport representative in Manila airport before departing if minimum no. of pax was reach
FREE Group insurance for 6 to 70 years of age
Visa processing fee: FREE
Incidental charges such as drinks during meals, mini bar consumptions, telephone calls,
Other cost not stated in the inclusions
- A non-refundable deposit of PHP 15, 000 per person will be charge to guarantee the room and seats, and
- Full payment upon release of visa or 1 month prior to departure whichever comes first
- Itinerary, hotel & meals are still subject to change depending on the local traffic condition or situation
- Kindly bring light to medium jacket
- Hotels can differ from the itinerary
HOW TO BOOK AND BUY
- Choose your travel date, number of pax, email address and contact number.
- Wait for our advice if your preferred date is still available.
- Once available, please make payment immediately.
- Send the scanned copy of your passport.
- Once payment has been received we shall send to you the confirmation vouchers.
- Note: Air ticket & Travel Insurance will be send 3 days before departure.
- Above packages are based on book and buy basis, while Bookings are finalized, please remit full payment to our bank account in Manila, otherwise we will not guarantee the seats;
- No refund for unused tours, hotel accommodation and meals and transfer services;
- Above packages are non-rebookable, non-refundable, non-endorsable and non-reroutable;
- All payments must be deposited to
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
BDO Account Number: 2300123904
BPI Account Number: 0879116465
- Credit card payment is only accepted in Batangas Office and during trade events.
- Paypal payment address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We pick-up payments for transactions more than 500,000.00.
- For all bank deposits, please scan deposit slip and send to email@example.com
- No need to proceed to our office to pay in cash.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All rates are per person per booking or as indicated.
- All rates are valid on dates as indicated.
- Rates of Optional Tours exclude gratuities.
- Rooms are based on standard category or as specifically indicated. Room upgrade is subject to availability and surcharge.
- Breakfast is based on hotel provided meal/s or as indicated.
- Meals during tours are in local restaurants and we do not guarantee availability of Halal Meals. We do not guarantee availability of Halal restaurants.
- Check in time is 2PM. Check out time Is 12NN. Request for early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms and applicable fees.
- Tours are private.
- Airport transfers are either private or seat-in-coach. Proper advise will be made during finalization.
- Children are charged in full.
- No Senior citizen discount applies.
- Tour participants must be fit to join tours. Pregnant women, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and children must bring their own personal assistant. We do not assume any responsibility over ones physical disability to join tours. We do not have medical team on board.
- Once finalized, all payments made are non refundable, non-rebookable and non-transferable. No show/non-appearance and cancellation after finalization is charged in full.
- Reservation is allowed with 15,000.00 down payment but full payment must be settled when visas are approved.
Service Voucher is only issued upon full payment.
CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
J8 Travel Services, its employees, and/or sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. J8 Travel reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. All quotations/proposals are not finalized and must not be construed as a contract or an offer that such is available anytime. Payments constitute agreement to this condition and future amendments thereof.