FULL DAY YANGON CITY TOUR WITH LUNCH (PRIVATE TOUR)
All described sightseeing stated above
Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
Lunch at a local restaurant
English speaking guide
An english speaking guide will lead you to an enchanting journey of the every day life in Yangon. Visits at Sule Pagoda, located on a roundabout in downtown Yangon. It is surrounded by small shops and all the familiar non-religious services. Strand Road, a major road in Yangon, where important government buildings, embassy and 5 star hotels are located. Bogyoke Market, has the largest selection of Myanmar souvenirs you can find under one roof. Lunch to be served at White Rice Restaurant (or similar subject to availability). Afternoon, visits at Kandawgyi Park, a popular recreation centre of the capital of Yangon. There are orchid garden, the children play-ground, the souvenir shops and many restaurants. Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda, houses the fourth largest colossal Reclining Buddha Image with an enigmatic smile on his delicate lips. And last stop is the impressive Shwedagon Pagoda with its 110m high golden Stupa for Sunset.
The entrance fees, drinks, tips and personal expenses are not included. Visit to markets and factory are not compulsory for shopping.
National Museum is closed every Monday and Gazetted Holidays.
Bogyoke Market is closed every Monday and Gazetted Holidays.
Pickup Time: 0830Hrs
Tour Starts Time: 0900Hrs
6,800.00/pax minimum of 2 traveling together
HOW TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE
• Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the following (copy paste the following):
LEAD NAME (Provide Full Name):
EXACT TRAVEL DATE/S (Provide exact/fixed travel date and not open dates):
NUM OF PERSONS JOINING (Provide exact number and names if possible):
TOUR PACKAGE (Specify only one place/package per inquiry):
OTHER DETAILS (Things you think are important for us to know):
• Please wait for our reply if the tour package is available. If you do not receive email reply within the next 48 hours, it means that the package is not available or the information you provided is not complete. We do not respond to inquiries with incomplete data.
• If you receive an email confirmation, you will then be asked to make payment to our BDO account. Please make payment based on cut-off time provided. Note that failure to make payment on time would mean auto cancellation of your booking without need of further advise.
• Please scan or take a photo of the deposit slip and email to email@example.com . Keep the original deposit slip.
• After we verify the deposit, we will send you through email your service voucher and receipt. Should you wish to have the original copy, we can send it through LBC but you need to add 180.00 for the courier fee.
• You need not print the Service Voucher. Just show the electronic Voucher e-mailed to you to our guide/hotel during your travel dates.
• All payments must be deposited to
BDO (Banco De Oro)
Account Number: 2300123904
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands)
Account Number: 0879116465
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
• Credit card payment is only accepted in Batangas Office and during trade events.
• Paypal payment address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We pick-up payments for transactions more than 500,000.00.
• For all bank deposits, please scan deposit slip and send to email@example.com
• No need to proceed to our office to pay in cash.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All rates are per person per booking or as indicated.
• All rates are valid until December 2016 except during Holidays, long weekends and convention dates.
• Surcharge will be collected during peak days. Rate shall be advised during finalization.
• Rates of Optional Tours exclude gratuities.
• Rooms are based on standard category or as specifically indicated. Room upgrade is subject to availability and surcharge.
• Breakfast is based on hotel provided meal/s or as indicated.
• Meals during tours (if included in the program) are in local restaurants and we do not guarantee availability of Halal Meals. We do not guarantee availability of Halal restaurants.
• Check in time is 2PM. Check out time Is 12NN. Request for early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms and applicable fees.
• Tours are either private or seat-in-coach as specifically indicated.
• Airport transfers are either private or seat-in-coach. Proper advise will be made during finalization.
• Children are charged in full.
• Infant ( below 2 years old) is free.
• Senior citizen discount applies. However, only one slot is allocated per tour.
• Tour participants must be fit to join tours. Pregnant women, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and children must bring their own personal assistant. We do not assume any responsibility over ones physical disability to join tours. We do not have medical team on board.
• Once finalized, all payments made are non refundable, non-rebookable and non-transferable. No show/non-appearance and cancellation after finalization is charged in full.
• Reservation is allowed with 50% down payment but full payment must be done at least 10 days prior to travel date.
• Service Voucher is only issued upon full payment.
CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
J8 Travel Services, its employees, and/or sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. J8 Travel reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. All quotations/proposals are not finalized and must not be construed as a contract or an offer that such is available anytime. Payments constitute agreement to this condition and future amendments thereof.