4D3N KUALA LUMPUR FULL TOUR WITH SUNWAY LAGOON
3 nights accommodation
Return airport transfer (KLIA/KLIA2 airport – Hotel – KLIA/KLIA2 airport)
Halfday Kuala Lumpur City Tour (Exclude Entrance Fee)
Sunway Lagoon 6 Parks E-ticket (Water Park & Amusement Park & Wildlife Park & Extreme Park, Scream Park & Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon)* This is exclude Bungy Jump, G-ForceX & Go-Kart
2 Ways transfer from KUL Hotel to Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
Day 1 – Arrival, free time, overnight
Day 2 – Kuala Lumpur City Tour, free time, overnight
Day 3 – Whole Sunway Lagoon Tour Adventure, overnight
Day 4 – Free time, transfer back to airport
KUALA LUMPUR CITY TOUR
Tour Attractions / Highlight :
Kings Palace (Photo Stop)
Independence Square (Photo Stop)
National Monument (Photo Stop)
National Mosque (Photo Stop)
Twin Tower (Photo Stop)
Local Product Outlets (Drive Pass)
Railway Station (Drive Pass)
Parliament House (Drive Pass)
Lake Garden (Drive Pass)
Police Museum (Drive Pass)
National Museum (Drive Pass)
This tour offers you an insight into the old and new, starting from where the city began, at the confluence of two rivers, to the Kings Palace, the National Monument and the superb buildings at the Independence Square as well as the Moorish-style railway station. While observing the contrast between historical Moorish architecture and modern skyscrapers, you will not fail to notice the abundant greenery in the city, particularly at the Lake Gardens. A photo stop at the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers will also be included. For a quick overview of the city, this tour cannot be beat
** No City Tour during Merdeka Celebration which from 27 – 31 August 2016 due to road closure. **
Any pick up of transfer from outskirts of the city to or from are subject to a surcharge of MYR 37.10 per person per way. **Outskirt area within Klang/ Sepang Gold Coast/ Subang/ Mines/ Sunway/Bangsar/ Ampang/ Kota Damansara and Shah Alam**
This amount will be collected by the driver at pick up time.
This amount will be collected by the driver at pick up time.
Pickup Time: 0900-0915hrs (Morning) / 1430-1445hrs (Afternoon)
Tour Starts Time: 0930hrs (Morning) / 1500hrs (Afternoon)
Duration: 3 – 3.5 hrs
SUNWAY LAGOON TOUR
Magically transformed from the site of an old tin mine and quarry, Sunway Lagoon is today Malaysia’s best and largest theme park. Set amidst beautifully landscaped surroundings, it is a cascade of rides, slides and family attractions of international standard.
Sunway Lagoon 6 Parks E-ticket (Water Park & Amusement Park & Wildlife Park & Extreme Park, Scream Park & Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon) * This is exclude Bungy Jump, G-ForceX & Go-Kart.
*** FREE admission for children below 3 years old AND below 90cm in height.
OPEN DAILY 10AM – 6PM
Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon
Enter its majestic gates and be enthralled by this lost civilization surrounded by lush, natural rainforest. Get ready for a wet and exciting adventure as you explore this fantasyland filled with colossal water rides and water playgrounds, canopy walks and meandering pathways, beautiful waterfalls and recreational camp sites. Set amidst 10 acres of lush tropical rainforest with more than 12 rides and attractions provides a mix of thrill and family friendly fun for fans and visitors of all ages. Behold, Asia’s 1st Nickelodeon Themed Land.
Explore the Waters of Africa that boasts one of the World’s Largest Man-Made Surf Beach; set amidst an area spanning over 13,000 square meters where you can catch perfect waves each time for great surfing! It is also home to the World’s Largest Water Ride – Vuvuzela, First Waterplexx 5D, Malaysia’s First FlowRider and many other great attractions.
Hop on board Pirate’s Revenge – Malaysia’s first 360-degree Rotating Pirate Ship; scream your way into the Lost City of Gold Scream Coaster. Walk across one of Malaysia’s Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge – all 428 meters of it! Kids will have tonnes of fun with two new attractions specially designed for the little ones – Captain Kids’ Playland and Captain Kids’ Candyland. These themed playgrounds also serve as a venue where children can explore their imagination and creativity.
Get up close and personal with more than 140 species of exotic animals with its 82 species-specific exhibits at Malaysia’s first fully interactive and educational Wildlife Park. It is part of Sunway Lagoon, Malaysia’s Premier Theme Park and features a selection of exotic, small and friendly animals, featuring a diverse range of birds, fishes, reptiles and mammals.
The Wildlife Park is set amidst an 8 acre of lush greenery and lake that will take you through The Village, Rimba, Jungle Trail, Aviary, Nature’s Window, Tiger Land, Pet Village, Bird Savannah and Tree Top Terrace. The animals featured includes Tiger, Sun Bear, Python, Panthers, Porcupine, Crocodile, Caiman, Mousedeer, Slow Loris, African Pygmy Hedgehog, White Handed Gibbons, Tortoise, a variety of exotic birds and more.
For adrenaline pumping fun, challenge yourself with the large variety of feats at the Extreme Park. Hit the bulls’ eye at the Archery Target Shooting range, go off-road on the All Terrain Vehicles (ATV) or satiate your need for speed on the Go Kart*.
Take extreme to a whole new level with Asia’s Highest Slingshot Ride – the G-Force X*. Soar over the park on Malaysia’s Longest Flying Fox at 206 meters or take the ultimate leap of faith with Malaysia’s First Bungy Jump*!
Other extreme sports
Rev up your day even more by challenging yourself with activities such as Bungee Trampoline, Kayaking, Paintball Target Shooting or Pedal Boating.
KL turns ground zero in “World War Z Live!” – the latest addition to Lynton V. Harris’ Scream Park. Based on last year’s blockbuster movie starring Brad Pitt, the walkthrough scare attraction places you firmly in the middle of the war against zombies. Helicopters are waiting to rescue you but to reach them you have to make your way through an industrial complex swarming with zombies. “World War Z! Live” is just one of the highlights of Lynton V. Harris’ Scream Park which features no less than three floors of fear.
Two unsuspecting youths fall foul of a jungle madman (played by Hollywood horror legend Kane Hodder – Jason from the “Friday The 13th movies) in the short film “Hutan Yang Seram”, showing exclusively in the Pontianak Theatre of Fear.
More horror setup : “Rumah Hantu in 3DX”, “Horrorwood Studios” “Horrorwood Studios 2: Zombie Apocalypse”
E-Wallet System is now available! Pre-load credit and go cashless in Sunway Lagoon. All F&B and retail outlets in the park will NOT be accepting cash for any transactions, please have sufficient money to be loaded into the E-wallet before entering into the park.
Guests can reload money into the E-Wallet at the counters listed below:
Main Entrance Ticketing Counters
Surf Beach Ticketing Counters
Scream Park Counter
Zuluwalk Locker Counter
Surf Beach Locker Counter
Extreme Park Counter
Zulu Walk Tube Counter
Surf Beach Tube Counter
For any unused balance, guests able to get refund on the same day at the ticketing counters before 7pm.
Arenaa Mountbatten Hotel 3 stars
No 23, Jalan Tun Perak, 55000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Arenaa Mountbatten Boutique Hotel is a charming 3-star property conveniently located only 8.6km (5.4mi) from the centre of Kuala Lumpur. Local tourist attractions such as DBKL City Theatre (Panggung Bandaraya DBKL), Jamek Mosque and Merdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka) are not far from the hotel. Also easily within reach are Sultan Abdul Samad Building, St. John’s Cathedral and Central Market. The hotel offers 30 comfortable and well-equipped, air-conditioned guestrooms. Room facilities include in-room safe and phone. Other room amenities include desk. Beds: Extra towels and bedding items are provided in the guestrooms. Entertainment: In-room entertainment options at Arenaa Mountbatten Boutique Hotel include LCD television and satellite television service. Housekeeping services are also available.
8,500.00/pax minimum of 2 traveling together
HOW TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE
• Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the following (copy paste the following):
LEAD NAME (Provide Full Name):
EXACT TRAVEL DATE/S (Provide exact/fixed travel date and not open dates):
NUM OF PERSONS JOINING (Provide exact number and names if possible):
TOUR PACKAGE (Specify only one place/package per inquiry):
OTHER DETAILS (Things you think are important for us to know):
• Please wait for our reply if the tour package is available. If you do not receive email reply within the next 48 hours, it means that the package is not available or the information you provided is not complete. We do not respond to inquiries with incomplete data.
• If you receive an email confirmation, you will then be asked to make payment to our BDO account. Please make payment based on cut-off time provided. Note that failure to make payment on time would mean auto cancellation of your booking without need of further advise.
• Please scan or take a photo of the deposit slip and email to email@example.com . Keep the original deposit slip.
• After we verify the deposit, we will send you through email your service voucher and receipt. Should you wish to have the original copy, we can send it through LBC but you need to add 180.00 for the courier fee.
• You need not print the Service Voucher. Just show the electronic Voucher e-mailed to you to our guide/hotel during your travel dates.
• All payments must be deposited to
BDO (Banco De Oro)
Account Number: 2300123904
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands)
Account Number: 0879116465
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
• Credit card payment is only accepted in Batangas Office and during trade events.
• Paypal payment address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We pick-up payments for transactions more than 500,000.00.
• For all bank deposits, please scan deposit slip and send to email@example.com
• No need to proceed to our office to pay in cash.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All rates are per person per booking or as indicated.
• All rates are valid until December 2016 except during Holidays, long weekends and convention dates.
• Surcharge will be collected during peak days. Rate shall be advised during finalization.
• Rates of Optional Tours exclude gratuities.
• Rooms are based on standard category or as specifically indicated. Room upgrade is subject to availability and surcharge.
• Breakfast is based on hotel provided meal/s or as indicated.
• Meals during tours (if included in the program) are in local restaurants and we do not guarantee availability of Halal Meals. We do not guarantee availability of Halal restaurants.
• Check in time is 2PM. Check out time Is 12NN. Request for early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms and applicable fees.
• Tours are either private or seat-in-coach as specifically indicated.
• Airport transfers are either private or seat-in-coach. Proper advise will be made during finalization.
• Children are charged in full.
• Infant ( below 2 years old) is free.
• Senior citizen discount applies. However, only one slot is allocated per tour.
• Tour participants must be fit to join tours. Pregnant women, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and children must bring their own personal assistant. We do not assume any responsibility over ones physical disability to join tours. We do not have medical team on board.
• Once finalized, all payments made are non refundable, non-rebookable and non-transferable. No show/non-appearance and cancellation after finalization is charged in full.
• Reservation is allowed with 50% down payment but full payment must be done at least 10 days prior to travel date.
• Service Voucher is only issued upon full payment.
CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
J8 Travel Services, its employees, and/or sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. J8 Travel reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. All quotations/proposals are not finalized and must not be construed as a contract or an offer that such is available anytime. Payments constitute agreement to this condition and future amendments thereof.