4D3N HANOI WITH HALONG BAY
Three (3) nights accommodation
Return Private Airport land transfer to Hotel
Full Day Perfume Pagoda Tour with English speaking Tour Guide (Include Lunch)
Full Day Halong Bay Tour with English speaking Tour Guide (Include Lunch)
Day 1 – Arrival, free time, overnight
Day 2 – Whole Day Halong Bay Tour, overnight
Day 3 – Whole Day Perfume Pagoda Tour, overnight
Day 4 – Free time, transfer back to airport
HALONG BAY TOUR WITH LUNCH (PRIVATE TRANSFERS)
Start-stop: Hanoi | Type: sightseeing | Pick-up time: 08:00
Depart for 3.5 hours to Ha Long Bay via Hai Duong province where you can enjoy local specialty; green bean cakes and tea. Boarding the wooden boat for a cruise among the 3, 000 spectacular limestone islands at 12:00. The boat is one of the more traditional varieties that sail through the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch on board while the captain heads out for a cruise in Ha Long Bay to visit Thien Cung cave, Dao Go cave, round over Tuan Chau island, Dinh Huong island, Ga Choi island, Dog island, Sail island. Drive back Hanoi at around 6pm.
Includes: Private transfer with English speaking guide, private car, shared boat, port fee, lunch on board, bottled water.
Pickup Time: 0800Hrs
Tour Starts Time: 0800Hrs
PERFUME PAGODA WITH LUNCH (PRIVATE TRANSFERS)
Start-stop: Hanoi | Type: sightseeing/cultural | Pick-up time: 08:00 | Dress code is applied
Drive to Perfume pagoda (Huong pagoda) which is not just one pagoda but many shrines and temples built into a limestone hillside. Take small sampans through a peaceful rural landscape of flooded rice fields to get to the pagoda complex.
Take a 90-minute walk along a mountain path, passing several pagodas before reaching a temple – the most beautiful cave in Vietnam, built into a cave at the summit.
* Cable car (optional): US$4.00 per person/way at your own account.
Includes: Private transfer with English speaking guide, entrance fee, lunch, bottled water.
Pickup Time: 0800Hrs
Tour Starts Time: 0800HRS
Hanoi Riverside Hotel 3 stars
29 Hang Mam Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Located in Hang Mam Street in the middle of the Old Quarter (36 Old Streets) – the Heart of Hanoi, just 3 minutes for walking to Hoan Kiem Lake and Church, 5 minutes to Dong Xuan Market or Opera House, 10 minutes to Ho Chi Minh House and Mausoleum, Museum…We are trying our best to give the best service to you all.
15,300.00/pax minimum of 2 traveling together
HOW TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE
• Send email to email@example.com indicating the following (copy paste the following):
LEAD NAME (Provide Full Name):
EXACT TRAVEL DATE/S (Provide exact/fixed travel date and not open dates):
NUM OF PERSONS JOINING (Provide exact number and names if possible):
TOUR PACKAGE (Specify only one place/package per inquiry):
OTHER DETAILS (Things you think are important for us to know):
• Please wait for our reply if the tour package is available. If you do not receive email reply within the next 48 hours, it means that the package is not available or the information you provided is not complete. We do not respond to inquiries with incomplete data.
• If you receive an email confirmation, you will then be asked to make payment to our BDO account. Please make payment based on cut-off time provided. Note that failure to make payment on time would mean auto cancellation of your booking without need of further advise.
• Please scan or take a photo of the deposit slip and email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Keep the original deposit slip.
• After we verify the deposit, we will send you through email your service voucher and receipt. Should you wish to have the original copy, we can send it through LBC but you need to add 180.00 for the courier fee.
• You need not print the Service Voucher. Just show the electronic Voucher e-mailed to you to our guide/hotel during your travel dates.
• All payments must be deposited to
BDO (Banco De Oro)
Account Number: 2300123904
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands)
Account Number: 0879116465
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
• Credit card payment is only accepted in Batangas Office and during trade events.
• Paypal payment address is email@example.com.
• We pick-up payments for transactions more than 500,000.00.
• For all bank deposits, please scan deposit slip and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
• No need to proceed to our office to pay in cash.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All rates are per person per booking or as indicated.
• All rates are valid until December 2016 except during Holidays, long weekends and convention dates.
• Surcharge will be collected during peak days. Rate shall be advised during finalization.
• Rates of Optional Tours exclude gratuities.
• Rooms are based on standard category or as specifically indicated. Room upgrade is subject to availability and surcharge.
• Breakfast is based on hotel provided meal/s or as indicated.
• Meals during tours (if included in the program) are in local restaurants and we do not guarantee availability of Halal Meals. We do not guarantee availability of Halal restaurants.
• Check in time is 2PM. Check out time Is 12NN. Request for early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms and applicable fees.
• Tours are either private or seat-in-coach as specifically indicated.
• Airport transfers are either private or seat-in-coach. Proper advise will be made during finalization.
• Children are charged in full.
• Infant ( below 2 years old) is free.
• Senior citizen discount applies. However, only one slot is allocated per tour.
• Tour participants must be fit to join tours. Pregnant women, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and children must bring their own personal assistant. We do not assume any responsibility over ones physical disability to join tours. We do not have medical team on board.
• Once finalized, all payments made are non refundable, non-rebookable and non-transferable. No show/non-appearance and cancellation after finalization is charged in full.
• Reservation is allowed with 50% down payment but full payment must be done at least 10 days prior to travel date.
• Service Voucher is only issued upon full payment.
CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
J8 Travel Services, its employees, and/or sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. J8 Travel reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. All quotations/proposals are not finalized and must not be construed as a contract or an offer that such is available anytime. Payments constitute agreement to this condition and future amendments thereof.