3D2N PUERTO GALERA WITH INLAND TOUR
2 nights hotel accommodation
Puerto Galera Inland Tour
Extension nights allowed
Return Bus/Ferry fares
Day 1 – Arrival, free time, overnight
Day 2 – Inland Tour with lunch, overnight
Day 3 – Free time, transfer back to seaport
PUERTO GALERA INLAND TOUR
Paradise few hours away from the metro.
Explore Puerto Galera inland today! Ride a van or a jeepney and climbing uphill to almost 2000 feet at Ponderosa Golf Club where you are greeted with a fantastic 180-degree panoramic view of the entire Puerto Galera. At Ponderosa, you may want to experience one of the most exciting ZIPLINE in the country amidst a backdrop of tropical forest. After that, you will go to one of Puerto Galera’s most visited tourist attractions, Tamaraw Falls, and then to a popular beach, known locally as Aplayang Munti where you will have your beach BBQ picnic lunch.
Roundtrip transportation from resort to Ponderosa Golf Club
BBQ Picnic Lunch at Aplayang Munti
Adventure Park for optional fun activities
Picnic Hut rental
All Entrance and Government Fees
Optional fun activities are not included in the package, to be paid by the guest on actual tour date: ATV Mud Kart, GO Kart Racing, Paintball, and Zipline
Pickup Time: TO BE ADVISED 1-DAY BEFORE TOUR
Duration: 3-4 Hours
Agbing Beach Resort 2 stars
White Beach, Oriental Mindoro
Offering beautiful accommodation in White Beach, this property caters to the needs of all travelers.
For leisure, hop to a wide range of open-air bars, souvenir shops, and tattoo shops.
Guests can also enjoy water activities at the inviting beach.
The fully furnished rooms are beautifully designed and feature a kitchen to allow guests to cook their own food.
Agbing Beach Resort offers Filipino family hospitality at its finest with easy-on-the-wallet prices.
4,500.00/pax minimum of 2 traveling together
HOW TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE
• Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the following (copy paste the following):
LEAD NAME (Provide Full Name):
EXACT TRAVEL DATE/S (Provide exact/fixed travel date and not open dates):
NUM OF PERSONS JOINING (Provide exact number and names if possible):
TOUR PACKAGE (Specify only one place/package per inquiry):
OTHER DETAILS (Things you think are important for us to know):
• Please wait for our reply if the tour package is available. If you do not receive email reply within the next 48 hours, it means that the package is not available or the information you provided is not complete. We do not respond to inquiries with incomplete data.
• If you receive an email confirmation, you will then be asked to make payment to our BDO account. Please make payment based on cut-off time provided. Note that failure to make payment on time would mean auto cancellation of your booking without need of further advise.
• Please scan or take a photo of the deposit slip and email to email@example.com . Keep the original deposit slip.
• After we verify the deposit, we will send you through email your service voucher and receipt. Should you wish to have the original copy, we can send it through LBC but you need to add 180.00 for the courier fee.
• You need not print the Service Voucher. Just show the electronic Voucher e-mailed to you to our guide/hotel during your travel dates.
• All payments must be deposited to
BDO (Banco De Oro)
Account Number: 2300123904
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands)
Account Number: 0879116465
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
• Credit card payment is only accepted in Batangas Office and during trade events.
• Paypal payment address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We pick-up payments for transactions more than 500,000.00.
• For all bank deposits, please scan deposit slip and send to email@example.com
• No need to proceed to our office to pay in cash.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All rates are per person per booking or as indicated.
• All rates are valid until December 2016 except during Holidays, long weekends and convention dates.
• Surcharge will be collected during peak days. Rate shall be advised during finalization.
• Rates of Optional Tours exclude gratuities.
• Rooms are based on standard category or as specifically indicated. Room upgrade is subject to availability and surcharge.
• Breakfast is based on hotel provided meal/s or as indicated.
• Meals during tours (if included in the program) are in local restaurants and we do not guarantee availability of Halal Meals. We do not guarantee availability of Halal restaurants.
• Check in time is 2PM. Check out time Is 12NN. Request for early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms and applicable fees.
• Tours are either private or seat-in-coach as specifically indicated.
• Airport transfers are either private or seat-in-coach. Proper advise will be made during finalization.
• Children are charged in full.
• Infant ( below 2 years old) is free.
• Senior citizen discount applies. However, only one slot is allocated per tour.
• Tour participants must be fit to join tours. Pregnant women, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and children must bring their own personal assistant. We do not assume any responsibility over ones physical disability to join tours. We do not have medical team on board.
• Once finalized, all payments made are non refundable, non-rebookable and non-transferable. No show/non-appearance and cancellation after finalization is charged in full.
• Reservation is allowed with 50% down payment but full payment must be done at least 10 days prior to travel date.
• Service Voucher is only issued upon full payment.
CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
J8 Travel Services, its employees, and/or sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. J8 Travel reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. All quotations/proposals are not finalized and must not be construed as a contract or an offer that such is available anytime. Payments constitute agreement to this condition and future amendments thereof.