3D2N LA UNION WITH SURFING LESSONS
2 nights hotel accommodation
Surfing Weekend Warrior (2 Days)
Extension nights allowed
Return Bus fares
Day 1 – Arrival, free time, overnight
Day 2 – 3 Hours Surfing Lesson, overnight
Day 3 – Free time, check out. Own arrangement out of Hotel
Dont miss the fun in the Surfing Capital of the North! Ride the waves in La Union!
Tourists often flock to the beaches of San Juan that cater to both local surfers as well as portions of the world surfing scene. The province of La Union boasts one of the best and most consistent beginner-to-intermediate quality surf swells in the country. We have two swell seasons: North (October-March) & South (June to September).
Our school limits a maximum of one student per instructor in our 1:1 system of coaching. This maximizes each of our student’s potential to learn the basic surf education quickly and safely. Our surf instructors have all undergone First Aid, Basic Life Support and Water Safety & Rescue training to make sure that all safety standards in and out of the water are met.
Safe learning environment. Safety in the water is as important as safety on land – and that is why our surf school is equipped with quality soft boards especially made for beginners! Also, since surfing entails being exposed under the sun for quite some time, we provide our students with rash guards to protect them from the harmful rays of the sun. Although, sunscreen is still a must!
2 Day Surfing Weekend Warrior Course Description: Progress further and learn basic board skills, padding, take off, riding a wave, surf safety, surf etiquette and you will be standing and surfing by the end of these lessons.
2 Surf Lessons (3 hours per day)
Use of Rash Guard
Water and Use of Facilities at our Surf Stations
Duration: 2 Days (3 hours per day)
Sea and Sky Hotel and Restaurant 2 stars
Sea and Sky Hotel and Restaurant is strategically located along the National Highway in Pagdaraoan, San Fernando City, La Union, one hour away from Baguio, four hours from Manila or one hour travel via Asian Spirit. It was built in 1991 and started its operation on May 8, 1992.
39 fully airconditioned room
Hot & Cold private baths
Sea View Single/Double Room
Hway View Single/Double Room
Family Suite Room
Dining and Entertainment
Restaurant offers a wide variety of culinary delights with a balcony that gives a panoramic harbor view of San Fernando City Bay.
The hotel may collect personal information upon check-in such as your name, address, age, gender and social insurance or social security number.
Any valid I.D. (passport, driver’s license, SSS or any government/private issued identification card) will be required upon check-in.
4,300.00/pax minimum of 2 traveling together
HOW TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE
• Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the following (copy paste the following):
LEAD NAME (Provide Full Name):
EXACT TRAVEL DATE/S (Provide exact/fixed travel date and not open dates):
NUM OF PERSONS JOINING (Provide exact number and names if possible):
TOUR PACKAGE (Specify only one place/package per inquiry):
OTHER DETAILS (Things you think are important for us to know):
• Please wait for our reply if the tour package is available. If you do not receive email reply within the next 48 hours, it means that the package is not available or the information you provided is not complete. We do not respond to inquiries with incomplete data.
• If you receive an email confirmation, you will then be asked to make payment to our BDO account. Please make payment based on cut-off time provided. Note that failure to make payment on time would mean auto cancellation of your booking without need of further advise.
• Please scan or take a photo of the deposit slip and email to email@example.com . Keep the original deposit slip.
• After we verify the deposit, we will send you through email your service voucher and receipt. Should you wish to have the original copy, we can send it through LBC but you need to add 180.00 for the courier fee.
• You need not print the Service Voucher. Just show the electronic Voucher e-mailed to you to our guide/hotel during your travel dates.
• All payments must be deposited to
BDO (Banco De Oro)
Account Number: 2300123904
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands)
Account Number: 0879116465
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
• Credit card payment is only accepted in Batangas Office and during trade events.
• Paypal payment address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We pick-up payments for transactions more than 500,000.00.
• For all bank deposits, please scan deposit slip and send to email@example.com
• No need to proceed to our office to pay in cash.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All rates are per person per booking or as indicated.
• All rates are valid until December 2016 except during Holidays, long weekends and convention dates.
• Surcharge will be collected during peak days. Rate shall be advised during finalization.
• Rates of Optional Tours exclude gratuities.
• Rooms are based on standard category or as specifically indicated. Room upgrade is subject to availability and surcharge.
• Breakfast is based on hotel provided meal/s or as indicated.
• Meals during tours (if included in the program) are in local restaurants and we do not guarantee availability of Halal Meals. We do not guarantee availability of Halal restaurants.
• Check in time is 2PM. Check out time Is 12NN. Request for early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms and applicable fees.
• Tours are either private or seat-in-coach as specifically indicated.
• Airport transfers are either private or seat-in-coach. Proper advise will be made during finalization.
• Children are charged in full.
• Infant ( below 2 years old) is free.
• Senior citizen discount applies. However, only one slot is allocated per tour.
• Tour participants must be fit to join tours. Pregnant women, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and children must bring their own personal assistant. We do not assume any responsibility over ones physical disability to join tours. We do not have medical team on board.
• Once finalized, all payments made are non refundable, non-rebookable and non-transferable. No show/non-appearance and cancellation after finalization is charged in full.
• Reservation is allowed with 50% down payment but full payment must be done at least 10 days prior to travel date.
• Service Voucher is only issued upon full payment.
CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
J8 Travel Services, its employees, and/or sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. J8 Travel reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. All quotations/proposals are not finalized and must not be construed as a contract or an offer that such is available anytime. Payments constitute agreement to this condition and future amendments thereof.