3D2N DUMAGUETE WITH COUNTRYSIDE TOUR
2 nights hotel accommodation
Dumaguete Whole Day City and Countryside Tour with Lunch
Roundtrip Airport Transfers
Extension nights allowed
Day 1 – Arrival, free time, overnight
Day 2 – Countryside with lunch, overnight
Day 3 – Free time, transfer back to airport
DUMAGUETE COUNTRYSIDE TOUR WITH LUNCH
Discover and experience the “City of Gentle People”. Feel the university atmosphere as you tour the Silliman University its wide sprawling campus dotted with century-old acacias. A visit to the Anthropological Museum is worth it. Following is a rolling tour of the well-landscaped Ninoy Aquino Park,the Negros Oriental Convention Center, the bustling Public Market, and the historical Sta. Catalina de Alexandria Church and Bell Tower. A delectable lunch is prepared for you at Lab-as Seafoods, a popular restaurant by the sea that offers live fresh fish, crabs, oysters, and other native specialties.
In the afternoon, you will be whisked off to the adjacent town of Bacong where the Negros Oriental Arts and Heritage –a stonecraft factory and showroom, and the century-old San Agustin Church are found. Going southwest and upland a drive through the tree-lined highway brings you to Forest Camp in Valencia–a cool and lush camp with natural and man-made springs and pools, and a hanging bridge, set amidst a forest setting. Alternatively, you may head north to the town of Sibulan through the scenic coastal road and visit Our Ladys Garden and enjoy the panoramic view of the Tanon Strait and islands of Cebu and Siquijor while walking around its orchid garden and traditional bamboo houses. Last stop will be the Sidlakang Negros for some souvenir shopping, and Rizal Boulevard, a promenade park popular among locals and tourists.
Silliman University / Anthropological Museum
Ninoy Aquino Park
Negros Oriental Convention Center
Sta. Catalina de Alexandria Church and Bell Tower
Lunch at Lab-as Seafood
Bacong & Valencia (or Sibulan) Sidetrips
Negros Oriental Arts and Heritage
Century-old San Agustin Church
Forest Camp in Valencia or Sibulan
Sidlakang Negros Souvenir shop
Aircon land transfers
Holiday Surcharge: Additional 10 percent per person shall apply for the following dates: Holy Week, November 1-3, December 24-25 and 30-31, January 1
Rates include pick up/ drop off transfers in hotels within Dumaguete City only.
Roundtrip transfer surcharge per van for following pick up/drop off points(Rates are subject to change without prior notice):
Bahura Resort and Spa – Php 2,500
Dumaguete Springs – Php 2,500
Gracey Dive Resort and Restaurant – Php 2,500
Private Residence VIP Resort – Php 2,500
White Chocolate Hills Resort – Php 2,500
Sea Dream Resort in Dauin – Php 2,500
Seaview Apartment and Beach House – Php 2,000
Inn Km 13.5 – Php 2,500
Thalatta Beach Resort – Php 4,040
Antulang Beach Resort – Guest arrange on their own
Pickup Time: 0900H
Tour Starts Time: 0900H
Duration: 7 Hours
Hotel Nicanor 3 stars
San Jose Street
Hotel Nicanor is one of the best hotels in Dumaguete as it offers spacious rooms, humongous beds, and cozy ambiance. Guests will always be connected as the hotel offers free internet connection in every room. The hotel is also secured in terms of power connection as it has a 24 hour standby generator. The hotel is very convenient as it also has 24 hour elevator. Guests will also feel safe as the hotel has a built in 24 hour CCTV security system.
7,800.00/pax minimum of 2 traveling together
HOW TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE
• Send email to email@example.com indicating the following (copy paste the following):
LEAD NAME (Provide Full Name):
EXACT TRAVEL DATE/S (Provide exact/fixed travel date and not open dates):
NUM OF PERSONS JOINING (Provide exact number and names if possible):
TOUR PACKAGE (Specify only one place/package per inquiry):
OTHER DETAILS (Things you think are important for us to know):
• Please wait for our reply if the tour package is available. If you do not receive email reply within the next 48 hours, it means that the package is not available or the information you provided is not complete. We do not respond to inquiries with incomplete data.
• If you receive an email confirmation, you will then be asked to make payment to our BDO account. Please make payment based on cut-off time provided. Note that failure to make payment on time would mean auto cancellation of your booking without need of further advise.
• Please scan or take a photo of the deposit slip and email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Keep the original deposit slip.
• After we verify the deposit, we will send you through email your service voucher and receipt. Should you wish to have the original copy, we can send it through LBC but you need to add 180.00 for the courier fee.
• You need not print the Service Voucher. Just show the electronic Voucher e-mailed to you to our guide/hotel during your travel dates.
• All payments must be deposited to
BDO (Banco De Oro)
Account Number: 2300123904
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands)
Account Number: 0879116465
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
• Credit card payment is only accepted in Batangas Office and during trade events.
• Paypal payment address is email@example.com.
• We pick-up payments for transactions more than 500,000.00.
• For all bank deposits, please scan deposit slip and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
• No need to proceed to our office to pay in cash.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All rates are per person per booking or as indicated.
• All rates are valid until December 2016 except during Holidays, long weekends and convention dates.
• Surcharge will be collected during peak days. Rate shall be advised during finalization.
• Rates of Optional Tours exclude gratuities.
• Rooms are based on standard category or as specifically indicated. Room upgrade is subject to availability and surcharge.
• Breakfast is based on hotel provided meal/s or as indicated.
• Meals during tours (if included in the program) are in local restaurants and we do not guarantee availability of Halal Meals. We do not guarantee availability of Halal restaurants.
• Check in time is 2PM. Check out time Is 12NN. Request for early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms and applicable fees.
• Tours are either private or seat-in-coach as specifically indicated.
• Airport transfers are either private or seat-in-coach. Proper advise will be made during finalization.
• Children are charged in full.
• Infant ( below 2 years old) is free.
• Senior citizen discount applies. However, only one slot is allocated per tour.
• Tour participants must be fit to join tours. Pregnant women, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and children must bring their own personal assistant. We do not assume any responsibility over ones physical disability to join tours. We do not have medical team on board.
• Once finalized, all payments made are non refundable, non-rebookable and non-transferable. No show/non-appearance and cancellation after finalization is charged in full.
• Reservation is allowed with 50% down payment but full payment must be done at least 10 days prior to travel date.
• Service Voucher is only issued upon full payment.
CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
J8 Travel Services, its employees, and/or sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. J8 Travel reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. All quotations/proposals are not finalized and must not be construed as a contract or an offer that such is available anytime. Payments constitute agreement to this condition and future amendments thereof.