3D2N BANGKOK WITH FLOATING MARKET AND SAMPHRAN ZOO
2 Nights accommodation
Round trip private transfer (Bangkok Airport-Hotel-Bangkok)
Full Day Tour with Lunch to Damnernsaduak Floating Market & Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo (Elephant and Crocodile Show)
English Speaking Tour Guide
Extension nights are allowed
Day 1 – Arrival, free time, overnight
Day 2 – Whole Day Tour with lunch, overnight
Day 3 – Free time, transfer back to airport
Tour Itinerary :
Pick up from hotel and depart Bangkok for Samut Songkram province.
Stop at “Tao Tan” a place where palm sugar is made is called “Tao Tan”. Sugar palm is a famous quality product of Samut Songkram. When a coconut tree is about 3-4 years old, its spadices are cut so that farmers can collect its sweet sap then they simmer it over a fire until it becomes brown and dry.
Arrival at Damnoensaduak district to take a long tail boat along the canal to floating market. Damnoensaduak Floating Market, this is the best known destination where the timeless lifestyle of native Thai people can be observed along the canals.
Visit to Royal Thai Handicraft Village
Lunch at restaurant
After lunch visit at Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo. There are also offers spectacular shows.
Crocodile Wrestling Show : The crocodile and the master crocodile catcher perform breathtaking stunts to their audience’s delight. It has been acclaimed to have one of the cleanest and most impressive public crocodile displays in the world. (CITES 1991)
Elephant Theme Show : For the first time ever an elephant show complete with dramatic sounds and narration. Be entertained by demonstrations of elephants at work, playing football dancing and at play. See for yourself how elephants are rounded up and used during battles in ancient Siam, where elephants were once used by Siamese and Burmese armies dressed in full battle gear (Yutha Hathi).
At the end of tour will visit to local product store.
Pickup Time: 06.30 hrs. (Morning)
Tour Starts Time: 07.00 hrs. (Morning)
Duration: 11.5 hrs
D VAREE Xpress Makkasan 3 stars
1643/5 New Phetchaburi Road, Makkasan Ratchathevi,
Moments from airport to the comfort of your bedroom in downtown Bangkok! Depart from Suvarnabhumi Airport and be at the comfort of your room in Central Bangkok within moments! The newly-opened Makkasan Airport Rail Link Station which offers full airport check-in counter services is only a short 15 minutes express train ride from the airport. From here, a short 3 minutes stroll will take you right to the doorstep of Hotel Link Makkasan, Bangko
6,300.00/pax minimum of 2 traveling together
HOW TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE
• Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the following (copy paste the following):
LEAD NAME (Provide Full Name):
EXACT TRAVEL DATE/S (Provide exact/fixed travel date and not open dates):
NUM OF PERSONS JOINING (Provide exact number and names if possible):
TOUR PACKAGE (Specify only one place/package per inquiry):
OTHER DETAILS (Things you think are important for us to know):
• Please wait for our reply if the tour package is available. If you do not receive email reply within the next 48 hours, it means that the package is not available or the information you provided is not complete. We do not respond to inquiries with incomplete data.
• If you receive an email confirmation, you will then be asked to make payment to our BDO account. Please make payment based on cut-off time provided. Note that failure to make payment on time would mean auto cancellation of your booking without need of further advise.
• Please scan or take a photo of the deposit slip and email to email@example.com . Keep the original deposit slip.
• After we verify the deposit, we will send you through email your service voucher and receipt. Should you wish to have the original copy, we can send it through LBC but you need to add 180.00 for the courier fee.
• You need not print the Service Voucher. Just show the electronic Voucher e-mailed to you to our guide/hotel during your travel dates.
• All payments must be deposited to
BDO (Banco De Oro)
Account Number: 2300123904
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands)
Account Number: 0879116465
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
• Credit card payment is only accepted in Batangas Office and during trade events.
• Paypal payment address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We pick-up payments for transactions more than 500,000.00.
• For all bank deposits, please scan deposit slip and send to email@example.com
• No need to proceed to our office to pay in cash.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All rates are per person per booking or as indicated.
• All rates are valid until December 2016 except during Holidays, long weekends and convention dates.
• Surcharge will be collected during peak days. Rate shall be advised during finalization.
• Rates of Optional Tours exclude gratuities.
• Rooms are based on standard category or as specifically indicated. Room upgrade is subject to availability and surcharge.
• Breakfast is based on hotel provided meal/s or as indicated.
• Meals during tours (if included in the program) are in local restaurants and we do not guarantee availability of Halal Meals. We do not guarantee availability of Halal restaurants.
• Check in time is 2PM. Check out time Is 12NN. Request for early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms and applicable fees.
• Tours are either private or seat-in-coach as specifically indicated.
• Airport transfers are either private or seat-in-coach. Proper advise will be made during finalization.
• Children are charged in full.
• Infant ( below 2 years old) is free.
• Senior citizen discount applies. However, only one slot is allocated per tour.
• Tour participants must be fit to join tours. Pregnant women, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and children must bring their own personal assistant. We do not assume any responsibility over ones physical disability to join tours. We do not have medical team on board.
• Once finalized, all payments made are non refundable, non-rebookable and non-transferable. No show/non-appearance and cancellation after finalization is charged in full.
• Reservation is allowed with 50% down payment but full payment must be done at least 10 days prior to travel date.
• Service Voucher is only issued upon full payment.
CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
J8 Travel Services, its employees, and/or sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. J8 Travel reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. All quotations/proposals are not finalized and must not be construed as a contract or an offer that such is available anytime. Payments constitute agreement to this condition and future amendments thereof.