2D1N SUBIC WITH OCEAN ADVENTURE
1 night hotel accommodation
Ocean Adventure Park Subic Admission
Extension nights allowed
Day 1 – Arrival, Ocean Adventure Park, overnight
Day 2 – Free time, check out
OCEAN ADVENTURE PARK
Prepare to be awed by our truly spectacular site. Nestled between blue waters and a triple canopy rainforest, we are located on Camayan Wharf inside the old Naval Magazine in West Ilanin Forest, Subic Bay. Come out for the day, or stay overnight at Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel, located right next door.
All Feature Shows
Dolphin Friends Show (25 min.)
Sea Lion Marine Patrol Show (25 min.)
Walk on the Wild Side Show (25 min.)
Ocean Discovery Aquarium
Research Station Sea Trek
Exclusions: Transfer from hotel to Ocean Adventure Park
Experience the Adventure
Come See All of Our Feature Shows
Nature can teach us, make us laugh, fill us with amazement and give us hope for a bright future. All of this is a part of every show here at the park!
Have Fun and Learn About the Natural World
All of our shows are filled with wonder, laughs and amazing facts about the natural world we live in. Come see all kinds of beautiful and fascinating animals and learn about how they live, and how we can help protect them.
Join us for an enjoyable and informative presentation as we explore the fascinating world of whales and dolphins.
Awe Inspiring and Enlightening-dolphin show in subic bay 4
Whales and dolphins. Long believed to be the gentle souls of the deep and dangerous oceans, they have always fascinated us. We admire their intelligence and sensitive nature. We love their smile. Learn about these amazing animals, while being thrilled by their grace, agility, and power. This presentation is packed with action, smiles, interesting information, and an important conservation message. Join us as we celebrate our Dolphin Friends!
*Sea Lion Marine Patrol
Welcome to the Headquarters of the Sea Lion Marine Patrol – we are the proud, the brave, the best!
Sea Lions Know How to Have Fun!
But they are serious when it comes to protecting the environment.
At Ocean Adventure we care about the environment. Our sea lions want to do their part to help, so they formed the Sea Lion Marine Patrol. Come watch the show filled with action and fun, and find out what they are doing to protect our precious marine resources, and what you can do to help.
Sea Lion Underwater Viewing
After the show, go down the ramp and check out the sea lions in their large back-stage pool It’s free time, so prepare to be delighted by the graceful and playful movements of the animals as they swim, dive, roll and glide through the water.
*Walk On The Wild Side
The forest is filled with creatures of all shapes, sizes, and colors. If youre ready to meet them, well lead the way.
Join Us as We Explore the Mysterious Rainforest
Learn how to make a fire with only bamboo from our Aeta friends. Encounter some amazing creatures like binturong, bat, python, and scops owl. All animals you’ll meet are from the Wildlife in Need Rescue Center.
They were sick, injured, or abandoned and nursed back to health. Their message is to respect and protect their cousins in the wild, and they are the best teachers you could imagine. So, come on, take a Walk on the Wild Side.
Ocean Adventure is home to two aquarium exhibits – Ocean Discovery Aquarium and Sea Trek.
*Ocean Discovery Aquarium
Experience an underwater world filled with bright colors, strange shapes, and mysterious creatures.
Welcome to a Whole New World
Right Here in the Ocean Discovery Aquarium
Explore the myriad of plants and sea creatures that inhabit the waters of Subic Bay and the South China Sea – without getting wet! We’ve recreated a diverse array of habitats including fresh water streams, mangrove forests, coral reefs and deep dark caves. Enjoy the views, and discover actions you can take to protect these fragile marine environments.
*Research Station SeaTrek
Enter the fascinating world of predators of the sea. And come face-to-face with the most dangerous predator of them all. Hint… its not a shark.
Check Out Our Newest Aquarium
Here we explore and study the predators of the sea – sharks, rays, jack fish, eels, and jellyfish. Predators have a very important role in the ocean, keeping the ecosystem in balance by hunting the weak and more abundant animals. As top predators they are sentinels of the ocean – healthy predators mean a healthy ocean.
Discover why we humans are the most dangerous predator of them all.
Duration: Open 0900H to 1800H
Subic Waterfront Resort & Hotel 4 stars
AYC Compound National Highway Santo Tomas
Experience all the comfort of home while pampering in our refined hotel services such as daily maid and room services. Subic Waterfront Resort and Hotel comprehends in our sophisticated points of hospitality and luxury. It is committed to perfecting the travel experience through persistent improvement and the highest of standards of quality. Choose from our wide range of accommodations depending on your needs from our Waterfront Suites to ordinary suites. For only Php 999.00 you can now avail and be our guests and be treated as queens and kings. In fact, each accommodation comes complete with internet access, a generous space for lounging and sleep. The hotel has 52 rooms designed not just to meet but instead surpass guest’s hopes and giving them a serene haven. One of the prides of Subic Waterfront Resort and Hotel are the Pool Area at day even at night, the spacious parking space, and 2 aqua bars that makes you feel you’re in Boracay. Subic Waterfront Resort and Hotel has the biggest pool in Olongapo and Subic area with Conference and Function Room. It caters to parties and company events, seminars and team building, ideal for outdoor/poolside weddings and Family outings. Take hold of this exceptional chance for a spur-of-the-moment adventure simply at Subic Waterfront Resort and Hotel you can find.
Hotel Policy has added Key Security Deposit amounting to PHP 500 (Cash basis only), and it is also refundable. Key damage or loss, deposit shall be forfeited
3,500.00/pax minimum of 2 traveling together
HOW TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE
• Send email to email@example.com indicating the following (copy paste the following):
LEAD NAME (Provide Full Name):
EXACT TRAVEL DATE/S (Provide exact/fixed travel date and not open dates):
NUM OF PERSONS JOINING (Provide exact number and names if possible):
TOUR PACKAGE (Specify only one place/package per inquiry):
OTHER DETAILS (Things you think are important for us to know):
• Please wait for our reply if the tour package is available. If you do not receive email reply within the next 48 hours, it means that the package is not available or the information you provided is not complete. We do not respond to inquiries with incomplete data.
• If you receive an email confirmation, you will then be asked to make payment to our BDO account. Please make payment based on cut-off time provided. Note that failure to make payment on time would mean auto cancellation of your booking without need of further advise.
• Please scan or take a photo of the deposit slip and email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Keep the original deposit slip.
• After we verify the deposit, we will send you through email your service voucher and receipt. Should you wish to have the original copy, we can send it through LBC but you need to add 180.00 for the courier fee.
• You need not print the Service Voucher. Just show the electronic Voucher e-mailed to you to our guide/hotel during your travel dates.
• All payments must be deposited to
BDO (Banco De Oro)
Account Number: 2300123904
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands)
Account Number: 0879116465
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
• Credit card payment is only accepted in Batangas Office and during trade events.
• Paypal payment address is email@example.com.
• We pick-up payments for transactions more than 500,000.00.
• For all bank deposits, please scan deposit slip and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
• No need to proceed to our office to pay in cash.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All rates are per person per booking or as indicated.
• All rates are valid until December 2016 except during Holidays, long weekends and convention dates.
• Surcharge will be collected during peak days. Rate shall be advised during finalization.
• Rates of Optional Tours exclude gratuities.
• Rooms are based on standard category or as specifically indicated. Room upgrade is subject to availability and surcharge.
• Breakfast is based on hotel provided meal/s or as indicated.
• Meals during tours (if included in the program) are in local restaurants and we do not guarantee availability of Halal Meals. We do not guarantee availability of Halal restaurants.
• Check in time is 2PM. Check out time Is 12NN. Request for early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms and applicable fees.
• Tours are either private or seat-in-coach as specifically indicated.
• Airport transfers are either private or seat-in-coach. Proper advise will be made during finalization.
• Children are charged in full.
• Infant ( below 2 years old) is free.
• Senior citizen discount applies. However, only one slot is allocated per tour.
• Tour participants must be fit to join tours. Pregnant women, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and children must bring their own personal assistant. We do not assume any responsibility over ones physical disability to join tours. We do not have medical team on board.
• Once finalized, all payments made are non refundable, non-rebookable and non-transferable. No show/non-appearance and cancellation after finalization is charged in full.
• Reservation is allowed with 50% down payment but full payment must be done at least 10 days prior to travel date.
• Service Voucher is only issued upon full payment.
CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
J8 Travel Services, its employees, and/or sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. J8 Travel reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. All quotations/proposals are not finalized and must not be construed as a contract or an offer that such is available anytime. Payments constitute agreement to this condition and future amendments thereof.