CAGAYAN DE ORO 3D2N WITH CITY TOUR + GARDENS OF MALASAG
Day 1 – arrive CDO airport/seaport, pick up, transfer to hotel, free time, overnight
Day 2 – Breakfast, Guided Private Tour, overnight
Day 3 – Breakfast, free time, check out, transfer to airport/seaport
2 nights standard room accommodation based on twin/double at Hotel Conchita or similar class
Roundtrip airport/seaport transfers
Guided Private Tour
Lunch and Dinner
CDO TOUR + GARDENS OF MALASAG HIGHLIGHTS
Discover the city of Golden Friendship and the colorful heritage of the indigenous people in Northern Mindanao. Visit the Gardens of Malasag Eco-Tourism Village, a 7.2 hectare botanical garden which showcases the different indigenous houses of the Talaandigs, the Subanes and the Higaonons. Also visit the Museum of Three Cultures and/or the Museo De Oro and see the various artifacts and know more about local history. Go on a sightseeing tour of the Huluga Cave, Uptown Cagayan and Plaza Divisoria. Visit Makahambus Cave & Gorge, San Agustine Cathedral, and McArthurs Marker. Finally, visit Cogon Market and pasalubong shop(s) for local products or delicacies.
Roundtrip tour transfers
Lunch during the tour
Services of a tour guide
Optional Tours and Entrances
Pickup Time: 8:00AM
Tour Starts Time: 8:30AM
Duration: 8 Hours
1 pax – 12,500.00/pax
2 pax – 9,000.00/pax
3 pax – 8,000.00/pax
4 pax – 7,300.00/pax
5 pax – 7,300.00/pax
6 pax – 7,300.00/pax
7 pax – 6,800.00/pax
8 pax – 6,800.00/pax
9 pax – 6,800.00/pax
10 pax – 6,800.00/pax
We use Car for 1-3pax and Van for 4-10pax
This is a Private Tour
Seat-in-Coach Tour (Group Tour):
HOW TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE
• Send email to email@example.com indicating the following (copy paste the following):
LEAD NAME (Provide Full Name):
EXACT TRAVEL DATE/S (Provide exact/fixed travel date and not open dates):
NUM OF PERSONS JOINING (Provide exact number and names if possible):
TOUR PACKAGE (Specify only one place/package per inquiry):
OTHER DETAILS (Things you think are important for us to know):
• Please wait for our reply if the tour package is available. If you do not receive email reply within the next 48 hours, it means that the package is not available or the information you provided is not complete. We do not respond to inquiries with incomplete data.
• If you receive an email confirmation, you will then be asked to make payment to our BDO account. Please make payment based on cut-off time provided. Note that failure to make payment on time would mean auto cancellation of your booking without need of further advise.
• Please scan or take a photo of the deposit slip and email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Keep the original deposit slip.
• After we verify the deposit, we will send you through email your service voucher and receipt. Should you wish to have the original copy, we can send it through LBC but you need to add 180.00 for the courier fee.
• You need not print the Service Voucher. Just show the electronic Voucher e-mailed to you to our guide/hotel during your travel dates.
• All payments must be deposited to
BDO (Banco De Oro)
Account Number: 2300123904
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands)
Account Number: 0879116465
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
• Credit card payment is only accepted in Batangas Office and during trade events.
• Paypal payment address is email@example.com.
• We pick-up payments for transactions more than 500,000.00.
• For all bank deposits, please scan deposit slip and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
• No need to proceed to our office to pay in cash.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All rates are per person per booking or as indicated.
• All rates are valid until December 2016 except during Holidays, long weekends and convention dates.
• Surcharge will be collected during peak days. Rate shall be advised during finalization.
• Rates of Optional Tours exclude gratuities.
• Rooms are based on standard category or as specifically indicated. Room upgrade is subject to availability and surcharge.
• Breakfast is based on hotel provided meal/s or as indicated.
• Meals during tours (if included in the program) are in local restaurants and we do not guarantee availability of Halal Meals. We do not guarantee availability of Halal restaurants.
• Check in time is 2PM. Check out time Is 12NN. Request for early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms and applicable fees.
• Tours are either private or seat-in-coach as specifically indicated.
• Airport transfers are either private or seat-in-coach. Proper advise will be made during finalization.
• Children are charged in full.
• Infant ( below 2 years old) is free.
• Senior citizen discount applies. However, only one slot is allocated per tour.
• Tour participants must be fit to join tours. Pregnant women, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and children must bring their own personal assistant. We do not assume any responsibility over ones physical disability to join tours. We do not have medical team on board.
• Once finalized, all payments made are non refundable, non-rebookable and non-transferable. No show/non-appearance and cancellation after finalization is charged in full.
• Reservation is allowed with 50% down payment but full payment must be done at least 10 days prior to travel date.
• Service Voucher is only issued upon full payment.
CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
J8 Travel Services, its employees, and/or sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. J8 Travel reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. All quotations/proposals are not finalized and must not be construed as a contract or an offer that such is available anytime. Payments constitute agreement to this condition and future amendments thereof.