7D6N Magic of Morocco from Casablanca
Arrive in Casablanca & Travel to Rabat. Arrive in Casablanca and transfer to your hotel in Rabat where you have the rest of the day at leisure to explore the capital city of Morocco or relax in your hotel for your upcoming adventure. This evening, enjoy a complimentary welcome Moroccan mint tea with an orientation meeting with your
Tour Manager Overnight: Rabat Meals: B D
Rabat Sightseeing then Travel to Fez. This morning, enjoy a city tour of Rabat. View the Royal Palace and the ancient ruins of Chellah, the Oudaya Kasbah, and the Hassan Tower. En route to Fez, stop and visit the ancient ruins of the Roman city of Volubilis where you will get a chance to see the wonderfully preserved original mosaics, Roman Road, and city layout. As you travel through the Moroccan countryside, pass by the Holy City of Moulay Idriss for a photo opportunity. This evening, upon your arrival in Fez, enjoy a breathtaking view of the ancient city of Fez from a hill overlooking the medina. Enjoy a short bus tour of the imperial city of Fez conducted by your Tour Manager on the way to the hotel. Overnight: Fez Meals: B D
Full Day in Fez. Enjoy a full day at leisure to bravely wander the old medina yourself or choose to take to guided optional tour where you will visit the many hidden treasures of the medina that only a Moroccan guide can know. Fez served as the capital of Morocco for more than 400 years and is home to the University of Al Karaouine, the oldest operating university in the world. It is particularly famous for its tanneries and the Fes el Bali Medina. This tour also takes you to the Attarine Medersas, Moulay Idriss mausoleum, and the Nejjarine Fountains. Opportunities for shopping for authentic Moroccan carpets and ceramic works will be provided. Finally, view the exterior of the Royal Palace and walk through the famed Jewish quarter of the medina where you will get a chance to walk through one of the few remaining Jewish cemeteries in Morocco. Though the city has endured periods of hardship, it has emerged more vibrant than ever, boasting its own distinctive culture, art, and even cuisine Optional: Dinner with Entertainment in Fez Medina Overnight: Fez Meals: B D
Travel to Marrakesh. This morning, depart for Marrakesh, a day-long journey taking you through the ever-changing landscape of the Moroccan valleys and Atlas Mountains along the way. Kindly note that this will be the longest coach ride of your tour. You will depart Fes in the early morning and arrive to Marrakesh in the early evening. Included will be sufficient rest stops for your comfort and a lunch break in the town of Beni Mellal. Your journey begins with beautiful views of the mountains around Ifrane and ends in the dry flatlands around Marrakesh, allowing you to experience the depth of the country’s terrain. This evening, enjoy a short bus tour of the “Red City” Marrakesh, conducted by your Tour Manager en route to your hotel. Over the coming days you will have ample opportunity to explore this city including the famous Jaama El Fna Square and wide boulevards lined with restaurants and cafes. Overnight: Marrakesh Meals: B D
Morning Tour of Marrakesh. After breakfast, enjoy a morning tour of the city. Visit the Saadian Tombs, dating back to the 16th century, where Saadian royalty found their final resting place. Your tour also includes the Koutoubia Minaret, the beautiful Bahia Palace, as well as the opportunity to shop for Moroccan spices and herbs. Finally, end the tour by walking through the medina, getting a chance to admire all of the different artisans performing their craft before arriving at the Jaama El Fna Square. Spend the afternoon at
leisure or choose to take the optional tour where you will have a chance to relax eat a traditional lunch and watch couscous being made as well as visiting the Majorelle Gardens and the Marrakesh Museum. Optional: Marrakesh Culinary Demonstration, Museum, Palace & Gardens Tour with Lunch (PM) Optional: 1001 Nights Dinner with Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride (PM). Overnight: Marrakesh Meals: B D
Travel to Casablanca & City Tour. After breakfast, travel to Casablanca and transfer to your hotel. Later this afternoon, tour Casablanca. Your half day sightseeing includes the exterior of the Hassan II Mosque, currently the second largest Mosque in the world and the beautiful Corniche seaside. Take a moment to catch your breath at the end of your Moroccan adventure to admire the serenity of the Atlantic Ocean. Continue on a short
drive through the residential areas of Casablanca to the city center to visit the Mohamed V Square, the Habous quarter and the Notre Dame de Lourdes Cathedral. Tonight, say goodbye to your tripmates and enjoy a farewell dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight: Casablanca Meals: B D
Departure. Transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
THE RATES INCLUDE:
1. Accommodation for 06 nights / 07 days on Half board at quoted hotels or similar
2. Transportation with an adequate deluxe vehicle according to the number of participants.
3. A qualified English, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian ; Japanese local guide for FIT & Escort tour guide throughout for Group
4. Entrance fees to the monuments except Hassan II mosque in Casablanca
THE RATES NOT INCLUDE
1. Dinner with Fantasia show in Marrakech = 35 euros /Pax
2. Full Board in local restaurant
3. Entrance fees to Hassan II Mosque (Inside): 12 euros / Pax the guide tour is organized a 09:00, 10:00, 11:00 & 14:00. ( Closed on fridays & religious Holidays )
4. Supplement new year gala dinner = 4* / 140 euros or 5*/180 euros per pax
52,000/pax – min of 2 traveling together
37,000/pax – min of 4 traveling together
29,500/pax – min of 8 traveling together
28,000/pax – min of 12 traveling together
26,700/pax – min of 16 traveling together
25,400/pax – min of 20 traveling together
Casablanca – Idou Anfa 4*
Rabat – Belere 4*
Fez – Barcelo 4*
Marrakech – El Andalous 4*
HOW TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE
• Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the following (copy paste the following):
LEAD NAME (Provide Full Name):
EXACT TRAVEL DATE/S (Provide exact/fixed travel date and not open dates):
NUM OF PERSONS JOINING (Provide exact number and names if possible):
TOUR PACKAGE (Specify only one place/package per inquiry):
OTHER DETAILS (Things you think are important for us to know):
• Please wait for our reply if the tour package is available. If you do not receive email reply within the next 48 hours, it means that the package is not available or the information you provided is not complete. We do not respond to inquiries with incomplete data.
• If you receive an email confirmation, you will then be asked to make payment to our BDO account. Please make payment based on cut-off time provided. Note that failure to make payment on time would mean auto cancellation of your booking without need of further advise.
• Please scan or take a photo of the deposit slip and email to email@example.com . Keep the original deposit slip.
• After we verify the deposit, we will send you through email your service voucher and receipt. Should you wish to have the original copy, we can send it through LBC but you need to add 180.00 for the courier fee.
• You need not print the Service Voucher. Just show the electronic Voucher e-mailed to you to our guide/hotel during your travel dates.
• All payments must be deposited to
BDO (Banco De Oro)
Account Number: 2300123904
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands)
Account Number: 0879116465
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
• Credit card payment is only accepted in Batangas Office and during trade events.
• Paypal payment address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We pick-up payments for transactions more than 500,000.00.
• For all bank deposits, please scan deposit slip and send to email@example.com
• No need to proceed to our office to pay in cash.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All rates are per person per booking or as indicated.
• All rates are valid until December 2016 except during Holidays, long weekends and convention dates.
• Surcharge will be collected during peak days. Rate shall be advised during finalization.
• Rates of Optional Tours exclude gratuities.
• Rooms are based on standard category or as specifically indicated. Room upgrade is subject to availability and surcharge.
• Breakfast is based on hotel provided meal/s or as indicated.
• Meals during tours (if included in the program) are in local restaurants and we do not guarantee availability of Halal Meals. We do not guarantee availability of Halal restaurants.
• Check in time is 2PM. Check out time Is 12NN. Request for early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms and applicable fees.
• Tours are either private or seat-in-coach as specifically indicated.
• Airport transfers are either private or seat-in-coach. Proper advise will be made during finalization.
• Children are charged in full.
• Infant ( below 2 years old) is free.
• Senior citizen discount applies. However, only one slot is allocated per tour.
• Tour participants must be fit to join tours. Pregnant women, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and children must bring their own personal assistant. We do not assume any responsibility over ones physical disability to join tours. We do not have medical team on board.
• Once finalized, all payments made are non refundable, non-rebookable and non-transferable. No show/non-appearance and cancellation after finalization is charged in full.
• Reservation is allowed with 50% down payment but full payment must be done at least 10 days prior to travel date.
• Service Voucher is only issued upon full payment.
CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
J8 Travel Services, its employees, and/or sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. J8 Travel reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. All quotations/proposals are not finalized and must not be construed as a contract or an offer that such is available anytime. Payments constitute agreement to this condition and future amendments thereof.