3D2N MACAU WITH CITY TOUR
Day 1 – Arrive airport, transfer to hotel, free time, overnight
Day 2 – Breakfast on pax account, City Tour, overnight
Day 3 – Breakfast on pax account, check out 12NN, transfer to airport
Roundtrip airport transfer using FREE HOTEL AIRPORT SHUTTLE
2 nights hotel accommodation
Half Day City Tour
Meals not mentioned
Rate minimum of 2 travelling together:
Regency Hotel Macau (Taipa Area) 4* – 12,500/pax (breakfast included)
Fu Hua Guangdong (near Sebado Square) 3* – 13,000/pax
Hotel Golden Dragon (near Fisherman’s Wharf) 4* – 16,000/pax
Grand Emperor Hotel (near Senado Square) 4* – 28,000/pax
NOTE: RATE FOR EXTRA NIGHT AVAILABLE DURING FINALIZATION
MACAU OPTIONAL TOURS
HOUSE OF DANCING WATER (CITY OF DREAMS)
Tour Attractions / Highlight :
After 5 years in development and USD 250 million spent to create and produce “The House of Dancing Water”, the worlds newest most spectacular extravaganza is now showing at City of Dreams, Macau.
“The House of Dancing Water” is uniquely created for City of Dreams by Franco Dragone, the worlds most spectacular showmaker whose shows have been seen by over 65 million spectators worldwide.
The show will be housed in a purpose-built theater designed with many breakthroughs including a stage pool that holds a record-breaking 3.7 million gallons of water, equivalent to 5 Olympic-sized swimming pools. This state-of-the-art theater will provide the setting for the birth of an epic love story and spectacular journey through time, showcasing dazzling costumes, special effects and record breaking acts never seen before in a theater.
Seat allocation will be based on the best available seat.
Show Date : Available on every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday
Show Time: 5PM OR 8PM
Notices: Once Booking Confirmed, non-refundable, non-transferable, no date change is allowed, asiatravel will not liable to refund or exchange tickets due to the alteration, late arrival, typhoon signal No.8, unavailability, postponement or cancellation of travel service to and from venue by land, air or sea.
5,000.00/pax minimum of 2 travelling together CAT 4
7,000.00/pax minimum of 2 travelling together CAT 3
8,500.00/pax minimum of 2 travelling together CAT 2
Tour Attractions / Highlight :
Macau Tower is the tenth tallest sightseeing tower in the world. It combines sightseeing, a movie theater, a conference center, revolving restaurant, games machines and adventurous activities. Macau Tower, measuring 338 meters (1,109 feet) from ground level to the highest point. For views of the Pearl River Delta by day or the city lights by night, nothing surpasses the Macau Tower.
Level 58 Indoor Observation Lounge soaring to the breathtaking 223-meter observation deck above ground in just one minute, you can enjoy the spectacular view of the Macau Peninsula, Taipa, Coloane, as well as the city skyline of Pearl River Delta in the spacious Observation Lounge.
Level 61 Outdoor Observation Deck admires the highest possible view of Macau city at the Outdoor Observation Deck, overlooking the unparalleled scenic view reaching 55km away.
**Tickets are not to be used for touting purpose**
**All tickets are non-transferable / non-refundable and non-changeable**
**Tickets cannot be used with other privileges to discount admission price**
Notices: Please note that booking is non-refundable, non-transferable, non amendable once booking is confirmed. Asiatravel will not liable to refund or exchange tickets due to the alteration, late arrival, unavailability, postponement or cancellation of travel service, typhoon signal No.3 & 8, inclement weather or other safety reasons.
Getting to the Tower :
Bus: 9A, 18, 21, 23, 32
*All Information are subject to changes without further notice*
1,000.00/pax minimum of 2 travelling together CAT 4
HOW TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE
• Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the following (copy paste the following):
LEAD NAME (Provide Full Name):
EXACT TRAVEL DATE/S (Provide exact/fixed travel date and not open dates):
NUM OF PERSONS JOINING (Provide exact number and names if possible):
TOUR PACKAGE (Specify only one place/package per inquiry):
OTHER DETAILS (Things you think are important for us to know):
• Please wait for our reply if the tour package is available. If you do not receive email reply within the next 48 hours, it means that the package is not available or the information you provided is not complete. We do not respond to inquiries with incomplete data.
• If you receive an email confirmation, you will then be asked to make payment to our BDO account. Please make payment based on cut-off time provided. Note that failure to make payment on time would mean auto cancellation of your booking without need of further advise.
• Please scan or take a photo of the deposit slip and email to email@example.com . Keep the original deposit slip.
• After we verify the deposit, we will send you through email your service voucher and receipt. Should you wish to have the original copy, we can send it through LBC but you need to add 180.00 for the courier fee.
• You need not print the Service Voucher. Just show the electronic Voucher e-mailed to you to our guide/hotel during your travel dates.
• All payments must be deposited to
BDO (Banco De Oro)
Account Number: 2300123904
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands)
Account Number: 0879116465
Account Name: J8 Travel Services
• Credit card payment is only accepted in Batangas Office and during trade events.
• Paypal payment address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We pick-up payments for transactions more than 500,000.00.
• For all bank deposits, please scan deposit slip and send to email@example.com
• No need to proceed to our office to pay in cash.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All rates are per person per booking or as indicated.
• All rates are valid until December 2016 except during Holidays, long weekends and convention dates.
• Surcharge will be collected during peak days. Rate shall be advised during finalization.
• Rates of Optional Tours exclude gratuities.
• Rooms are based on standard category or as specifically indicated. Room upgrade is subject to availability and surcharge.
• Breakfast is based on hotel provided meal/s or as indicated.
• Meals during tours (if included in the program) are in local restaurants and we do not guarantee availability of Halal Meals. We do not guarantee availability of Halal restaurants.
• Check in time is 2PM. Check out time Is 12NN. Request for early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms and applicable fees.
• Tours are either private or seat-in-coach as specifically indicated.
• Airport transfers are either private or seat-in-coach. Proper advise will be made during finalization.
• Children are charged in full.
• Infant ( below 2 years old) is free.
• Senior citizen discount applies. However, only one slot is allocated per tour.
• Tour participants must be fit to join tours. Pregnant women, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and children must bring their own personal assistant. We do not assume any responsibility over ones physical disability to join tours. We do not have medical team on board.
• Once finalized, all payments made are non refundable, non-rebookable and non-transferable. No show/non-appearance and cancellation after finalization is charged in full.
• Reservation is allowed with 50% down payment but full payment must be done at least 10 days prior to travel date.
• Service Voucher is only issued upon full payment.
CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
J8 Travel Services, its employees, and/or sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. J8 Travel reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. All quotations/proposals are not finalized and must not be construed as a contract or an offer that such is available anytime. Payments constitute agreement to this condition and future amendments thereof.